• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TTA Tote: A Versatile Tool for Show Prep & Cleanup

In summary, the TTA tote can be used for multiple purposes, including as a Trifle bowl holder. It is a clever idea to use it for that purpose.
heat123
Silver Member
I heard someone mention using it as the Trifle bowl holder to and from shows. I did use it for that purpose since my new TTA is too full to actually load into it!:eek: But I also used it to load up dirty tools too, after my show I put them in a plastic grocery bag then into the TTA tote, perfect! Just another idea!:rolleyes:

what an awesome idea to use it for the trifle bowl. I have the old TTA tote that I like better than the new one because it "gives" a little easier, but the new one is definitely sturdier for taking the trifle bowl. Thanks for the tip!

I am thinking of ordering another one.. just to have a bag to put dirty stuff into at my shows... but I didnt' think about putting the new triffal bowl into it either that is a clever idea!!

Thats exactly how I carry my trifle! I love it! Except that I made a trifle and brought it to a show and carried the bag on my shoulder. The trifle was a little lop-sided but it didn't effect the flavor!!!:p

Good idea! Thanks for sharing:) That's one of those "ah-ha" moments; when you think, why didn't I think of that!

Hey Lacy, isn't that why we're on here so much?:p

PampMomof3 said:
Thats exactly how I carry my trifle! I love it! Except that I made a trifle and brought it to a show and carried the bag on my shoulder. The trifle was a little lop-sided but it didn't effect the flavor!!!:p

I've been putting my Trifle bowl in the TTA tote THEN I put the TTA tote in one of the slots in the Carry-All tote. It helps keep more level than carrying it in just the bag.

I have been using the two cookware bags that I earned during the January (I think) promotion. I put the base in the smaller bag then put it inside the Trifle Bowl and then put all three (base, bowl and lid) inside the larger bag. Has worked out great for me.

heat123 said:
I heard someone mention using it as the Trifle bowl holder to and from shows. I did use it for that purpose since my new TTA is too full to actually load into it!:eek: But I also used it to load up dirty tools too, after my show I put them in a plastic grocery bag then into the TTA tote, perfect! Just another idea!:rolleyes:

That was my idea!! I of course went out and bought one and love it! So far what I have done is put the cool whip container on the bottom, then the trifle bowl (wrapped with towels) and then the pedestal in the box, and a few other small odd and ends (garnishing, etc) around it....works great!!

1. What is the TTA Tote?

The TTA Tote is a versatile tool designed specifically for show prep and cleanup for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a durable tote bag with multiple compartments and pockets to hold all of your necessary tools and supplies.

2. How does the TTA Tote help with show prep?

The TTA Tote helps with show prep by providing a convenient and organized way to transport all of your tools and supplies. It has designated pockets for items such as catalogs, order forms, and cooking utensils, making it easy to find and access everything you need for a successful show.

3. Can the TTA Tote be used for other purposes?

While the TTA Tote was designed specifically for show prep and cleanup, it can also be used for other purposes. The compartments and pockets make it a great bag for organizing and carrying crafting supplies, office supplies, or even personal items like makeup and toiletries.

4. Is the TTA Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the TTA Tote is made of durable material that is easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. The interior lining is also water-resistant, making it ideal for carrying wet or messy items from your shows.

5. Can the TTA Tote be personalized?

Yes, the TTA Tote can be personalized with your name, initials, or a custom message. This is a great way to add a personal touch and make it easy to identify your tote among other consultants' bags at shows and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC