• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is a Trifle Bowl Microwave Safe?

In summary, our trifle bowls are made of microwave-safe glass material, which allows you to heat up your trifle dessert in the microwave. It is recommended to remove any metal decorations or toppings before microwaving and to only microwave for 2-3 minutes at a time. The bowl can also be safely placed in the dishwasher after microwaving and can be transferred from the microwave to the refrigerator, but it is best to let it cool down first.
finley1991
Just brainstorming here... do you think the Trifle Bowl is microwave safe? It doesn't say either way on the use & care... I'll shoot a quick e-mail to the test kitchens to ask but was just wondering... our batter bowls are so maybe???? :confused:

I'm thinking of doing the lava cake in it at my show tomorrow to promote April...

Any thoughts?

I think even if it is heat safe it will get VERY hot! I also think that lava cakes are already kinda icky looking - might look really gross when you can see all of it.

This is when I wish I had a microwave!!!!!!

You don't have a microwave???

cmdtrgd said:
You don't have a microwave???

HAHA... no. No room for it in my tiny apartment.

I called my sister and she tried it out in hers. She said it turned out fine but would probably cook it next time for 10 minutes instead of 12.

Then, I heard back from the Test Kitchens. Not microwave safe. So I baked the cake mix tonight for my show tomorrow and will be making some kind of trifle! :)

I think that would work better than the micro cake. Look much nicer.

Related to Is a Trifle Bowl Microwave Safe?

1. Is the trifle bowl made of microwave-safe material?

Yes, our trifle bowls are made of glass which is safe to use in the microwave.

2. Can I heat up a trifle dessert in the microwave using this bowl?

Yes, you can heat up your trifle dessert in the microwave using our trifle bowl. Just be sure to remove any metal decorations or toppings before microwaving.

3. How long can I keep the trifle bowl in the microwave?

We recommend microwaving the trifle bowl for no longer than 2-3 minutes at a time. If you need to heat it up for longer, let it cool down for a few minutes before microwaving again.

4. Can I put the trifle bowl in the dishwasher after microwaving?

Yes, our trifle bowls are dishwasher safe and can be placed in the dishwasher after microwaving.

5. Is it safe to transfer the trifle bowl directly from the microwave to the refrigerator?

Yes, our trifle bowls are designed to withstand temperature changes and can be safely transferred from the microwave to the refrigerator. However, we recommend letting it cool down for a few minutes before placing it in the refrigerator to avoid any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • Kelly8