• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Discover the Perfect Trifle Bowls - Exciting Show Order Unpacked Today!

In summary, the three Trifle Bowls that were sent in had problems with the base and air bubbles. One bowl was cracked, another had air bubbles, and the third had a feathery small crack. The customer has now been on hold for one hour. The customer is using one of the bowls at her new Recruit's Grand Opening, but is worried that it may not be safe. The bowls that were sent in had problems with the base and air bubbles. One bowl was cracked, another had air bubbles, and the third had a feathery small crack. The customer has now been on hold for one hour.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I was so excited to get my Show Order I sent in last Tuesday today! I was unpacking the 3 Trifle Bowls and opened the first one... Base had a hard glue-looking stuff on it and some air bubbles on it and Bowl looks like there is a small crack (feathery looking) in the middle of the bottom of it...:eek: I thought to myself, "Well the other two will be okay and since this one is DD's, we can wait. Opened #2...chip in the top of the bowl! Base looked okay but then on closer examination, the air bubble thing!:eek: I took a deep breath and thought to myself, "Okay maybe #3 will at least be okay and I can deliver it to the customer." No such luck! This one has bigger air bubbles in the base and the same "feathery small crack"! ARGH!:cry::cry::cry:

I have now been on hold one hour! I am ready to explode! I am asking God for lots of patience when the person comes on! :angel: I was wanting to use the Trifle Bowl on Friday night to make something really beautiful at my new Recruit's Grand Opening!!

Last week as I posted, the Festive Holiday Desserts Cookbook I received was "sliced" across the back cover. I was assured it would be here on Friday... Got the free "Stoneware Inspirations" one on Saturday, but still no Festive Desserts! Had to announce it was "on its way from HO"!

Rut-ro. I have a guest who ordered one for Christmas. I am hoping there are no problems with it. Maybe I should open it up to verify and if there is any problem, then, with her permission, wash my OWN triffle bowl and put it in there so she has the gift she wants.

oh I hope mine comes ok, its due to arrive tomorrow!

I just talked to HO. The CSR put me on hold to report it to her supervisor. I told her that this is not a good thing and I expected much better quality that air bubbles in the pedestals! They are shipping the 3 replacements tonight and she said I should have them no later than Friday. I told her that I was using one at my new Recruit's Grand Opening! This is unbelievable! She said that the phones were ringing constantly with the multiple problems with the SBBs! They still can't figure out where those were happening. She said they are supposed to open each box before shipping now of them! I have my replacements for the two I reported last week and they didn't want the bowls or broken lids back, so I gained two SBBs without lids!

I am not sending any Show orders to Hosts until this mess with all the problems gets taken care of! I don't want to turn them off!

What is an SBB? I have several shows coming in and need to know what to look for.

SBB=Small Batter Bowl :)

Had a box arrive and the trifle bowl was broken. Now it was not even my box, belonged to a lady on Colorado. The trifle bowl got opened because my friend had ordered it and she was here and as she was opening it, I realized nothing else in the box looked familiar, then I found the slips and none of them were my people. HO has no idea how that happened and no one has reported having my box yet :(

I had one that the guest just opened the other day -- chipped on the top. I don't know if there were any air bubbles, could have been and she didn't mention them. Got it in at the last mniute before the 30 day mark!

You are obviously NOT alone. If you get the chance, I would e-mail HO to let them know.

Now you guys got me nervous. I just ordered one in my husband's name for him to be giving away at his work's Christmas party on Friday. I just opened it, and now I'm wondering if it needs to go back. It has a "feather" mark on the bottom. Not really a crack, but it's as if the glass has a wrinkle. Is this a normal thing for glass products? Also, the base's seam is really pronounced on one side and it pokes out a bit at the top. I'll be with my DH at his work party. So I'm wondering if I should go up to whoever wins it, afterwards, and let them know about how it can be exchanged. I don't know... does that seem bad?

That is what two of mine had! I am just afraid it could crack and break there. The lady at HO said that was NOT an acceptable thing!

I just checked the two that I got for gifts and the one has the feather looking thing on the bottom, but it doesn't look deep enough to be an issue.

Should I get an adjustment.

I really think I would. It could crack and/or break there and then you would have a real mess. The CSR last night said it should not be there!

YEAH! Got all 3 Trifle Bowls today and NONE were broken! I kept the lids on the broken ones then tossed them out. What a shame to waste them but with the air bubbles and cracks, didn't figure they were safe to use!

I just got the one I ordered on my show and mine had a chip in the rim of the bowl. What's going on with them? They must have had a bad batch.

What are the dimensions of the trifle bowls?

The Discover the Perfect Trifle Bowls have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 4 inches.

Are the trifle bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, these trifle bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the material of the trifle bowls?

The trifle bowls are made of high-quality, durable glass that is perfect for both casual and formal occasions.

Can the trifle bowls be used for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, the trifle bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold desserts, making them perfect for any occasion.

How many trifle bowls are included in the set?

The Discover the Perfect Trifle Bowls come in a set of 4, perfect for serving individual portions or for hosting a small gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • leahevanson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
harmony3
  • itsjustCarla