• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl Base Really That Fragile?

In summary, Karen received her new trifle bowl, but the base was broken inside the box. She has to wait until Monday to call HO to report the damage. She recommends trying a different recipe for the trifle.
itsjustCarla
I FINALLY ordered my trifle bowl. I was soooooo excited when it arrived this afternoon, but the excitement was short lived when I opened the box and found the base SHATTERED inside its box. :(

I've read so many posts from people having problems with their bases... I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones. Now I have to wait until MONDAY to call HO. :( :(

doesn't that just kill your day?!?! hope the next one comes intact!

I went to Consultant's Corner and filled out a product adjustment to report the damage.....I hope it works. Wish me luck!!

good luck!

May your new Trifle bowl be delivered fast and carefully!

Dang! I'm wishing gentle Trifle Bowl handlers for your future.

May your replacement arrive soon and in perfect condition.

Darn it, I hope the replacement comes safe and sound!!

I missed my chance to buy the Trifle Bowl, which I absolutely **love**, because I was too worried about closing my first two shows.. yes I know.. my first two!!! Anyways, do you think it is best to wait for a special? OR just indulge & buy it now.. so I can do great recipes for hosts?!

They just had it on special so if they do it again it won't be for a very long time. I would buy it. If you can try to put together a $300 show and get it for 50% off! Or free!

Got a response from HO this morning....they're shipping out my new one within 2 days - with delivery expected 5/24/07 - and sending a mailing label for me to send the old one back.

You can purchase the Trifle under a non commision sample order for 19.00 or so.

I'm doin' the TRIFLE BOWL HAPPY DANCE!!! My new bowl arrived safe and sound with the base all in one piece and the bowl all in one piece and everything fits together perfectly!! Now...which trifle recipe do I take to our church banquet tomorrow?? Hmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Strawberry Shortcake Trifle. It's tasty, fairly light, and really impressive.

(I took this to a family get-together on Mother's Day. My cousin's husband ate several helpings so The Furry Guy and I wouldn't have to take any all the way back home. He's so thoughtful.)

itsjustCarla said:
I'm doin' the TRIFLE BOWL HAPPY DANCE!!! My new bowl arrived safe and sound with the base all in one piece and the bowl all in one piece and everything fits together perfectly!! Now...which trifle recipe do I take to our church banquet tomorrow?? Hmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Congrats on your newest addition! Happy Dance... Happy Dance... My daughter is doing a happy dance for you, too!

UPDATE: I kinda created my own recipe and my new trifle bowl was a big hit!! I layered Twinkies, vanilla pudding, cool whip and fresh strawberries. Everyone LOVED it!!! I got the mailing label in the mail yesterday to return my broken one. :(

Please post the strawberry shortcake trifle recipe. Thanks!

karenschulte said:
Please post the strawberry shortcake trifle recipe. Thanks!

Karen, if you click on Files and search on the word trifle you will find 2 great resources. One is salad trifle recipes (Trifle Salads.doc ) and the other is dessert trifle recipes (Trifle Salads.doc ) which strangley does not seem to have the strawberry shortcake recipe, weird, I thought for sure it was there.

1. What is "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????"

"Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" is a popular line of kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef. It is known for its high-quality and innovative products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How is "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" different from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef's "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" line stands out for its focus on functionality and design. Each product is carefully crafted with the home cook in mind, making meal prep and cooking tasks more efficient and convenient.

3. Are "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" products backed by a warranty?

Yes, all "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or replacement.

4. Can I purchase "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" products directly from Pampered Chef through their website or from an independent consultant. You can also find these products at select retail locations.

5. What types of products are available in the "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" line?

The "Dang....wouldn't You Know?????" line offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen knives, utensils, and more. These products are designed to help with various cooking and baking tasks, making them a must-have for any home cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
DebbieJ