• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Disaster: Broken Pedestal for Trifle Bowl Before Show Tomorrow!

In summary, the speaker has a show tomorrow where they will be making a trifle. They have not used their trifle bowl since they got it, but while cleaning it, they accidentally broke off a piece of the pedestal. They are frustrated but relieved that their friend can lend them a pedestal for the show. They mention trying to get a replacement under warranty, but are unsure if they can just replace the base. Another person shares their own experience of receiving a new trifle bowl after their base broke during delivery. The speaker is thankful for their friend's help.
paigev71
I have a show tomorrow that is making a trifle. I have never used my trifle bowl since I got it so I was pulling it out of the box to get it cleaned up and ready. I had the pedestal base in the bigger box (it comes in a smaller one inside the bowl for those of you who aren't aware) and somehow I lowered the bowl into the box too quickly and broke off an edge of my pedestal. How on earth did I do that? Luckily my best friend who is keeping my son tomorrow for my show has a trifle bowl and can lend me the pedestal. Grrr. I hate things like this. It could be worse I guess....at least the bowl is intact.

((Paige))Can you get the stand replaced under guarantee or as a replacement part?

I sure hope so. I bought it last time the Trifle bowl was the host special. It was the last time I hosted a show which when pulling my name up in the host lookup, it says it was in December of last year. Besides which the catalog is showing a 5 year warranty. I will have to get my recruiter to pull up my receipt since I didn't put it under my silverware tray like I should have. It just stinks this happened the night before I needed it for a show.

My base broke upon delivery. Pc sent me a whole new trifle bowl, so now I have 2 bowls, but only one base. You should be able to get it replaced...but I don't know if they wll replace just the base. Just thought I'd let you know. Hope you had a great show!

AWW...that stinks!! I hate when that happens. Thankfully your friend is able to help you out!!

1. What should I do if the pedestal for my trifle bowl breaks before my Pampered Chef show tomorrow?

If your pedestal breaks before your show, don't panic! We have a few solutions for you. First, check if the pedestal is still under warranty and contact our customer service team for a replacement. If it's not under warranty, you can try using a sturdy cake stand or a large, flat plate as a substitute. Alternatively, you can also use a stack of books or sturdy boxes to create a makeshift pedestal. Just make sure to cover it with a tablecloth or decorative fabric to make it blend in with your trifle bowl.

2. Can I still use my trifle bowl without the pedestal?

Yes, you can still use your trifle bowl without the pedestal. If you have a flat surface to display it on, such as a kitchen island or countertop, you can simply place the bowl there. You can also try using a large, sturdy bowl or vase as a base for your trifle bowl. Just make sure to secure it in place with some non-slip matting or double-sided tape to prevent any accidents.

3. Will the trifle bowl be stable without the pedestal?

It depends on the size and weight of your trifle bowl. If it's a larger and heavier bowl, it may not be stable without the pedestal. In this case, it's best to use a substitute pedestal or find a flat, stable surface to display the bowl on. If you're using a smaller and lighter bowl, it may be stable enough to use without the pedestal, but make sure to test it out and secure it in place to avoid any accidents.

4. Can I purchase a replacement pedestal for my trifle bowl?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement pedestal for your trifle bowl. You can either contact our customer service team or check our website for available replacement parts. Make sure to have the model number and name of your trifle bowl handy when contacting us. Please note that there may be a limited stock of replacement pedestals, so we recommend purchasing a spare one to have on hand just in case.

5. How do I prevent this from happening again in the future?

To prevent a broken pedestal from happening again in the future, make sure to handle the trifle bowl with care and avoid placing heavy objects on top of it. You can also purchase a spare pedestal to have on hand in case of emergencies. Additionally, make sure to store the trifle bowl in a safe and secure place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies