• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Trifle Bowl Is in a Million Pieces!!!

In summary, PC is sending back a box because it was packed poorly. The trifle bowl is okay, but the glass is scratched.
I got all my samples last night and it was the best birthday ever!! I played with all my stuff and looked at all the changeover stuff. It was a great birthday...

I am a simple girl, we went out for strawberry pancakes (pregnancy craving!) at IHOP then watched a rental while I played with my new toys!

Thanks for letting me know about the trifle bowl. I was dissapointed to not get it, but it will extend the presents! It hasn't even shipped from HO yet according to the adjustment screen. :(

Hi everyone! I just got home---TB was here. I was excited until I opened it...bowl is fine, stand is NOT!
I don't understand how a stand inside a box which is stuck inside the bowl itself, can break? hmmm.....
bummer....

Broken...I wanted to cry when I opened my trifle box and it looked fine UNTIL I took the lid off the trifle...then it fell apart into about 20 pieces! When I called the HO she said..oh no not another one!! But I did tell her that I thought there were TOOOOOO many products jammed into my box. There was no bubble wrap, paper or gray packaging material. I think when they mail these they are going to have to package them better!! Here's to hoping that everyone's second one arrives whole!;)

And please no STOP SELL!!! That will hard to explain, I'm sorry but the featured product on the catalog front cover is not available?!??!!???:confused: :confused: :confused:

fruit76loop said:
And please no STOP SELL!!! That will hard to explain, I'm sorry but the featured product on the catalog front cover is not available?!??!!???:confused: :confused: :confused:
I agree with you there, Marlene. My previous post was just a comment that the quality and shipping issues with it are exactly the type of thing that triggers a stop sell.

Mine is due to come on Wednesday and I have been trying to be patient about getting it and now I am getting nervous that it will be broken when I get it. I guess I will have to be super and extra careful where I open it up just in case I open it up and there is tons of glass. I don't want my dog to get glass in her paws! Ice is bad enough.

It would seem to me that someone is cutting corners with the wrong people!

These products are not dollar store prices and deserve better packing and manufacturing!

Ann:

Are you back from your kickoff show or is it tonight? Just curious how it went.

I'm back. It was meh.There were 3 people there, and right now it doesn't even qualify as a show ($149 in sales). Two of the women came in and said "we know what we're ordering" without even waiting for the demo. But the host is going to contact everyone who was going to come and didn't and hit up her coworkers for more orders. She's got 1 booking, and a couple of "checking the calendar"s. I just want the show to hit $300 so she can get the $40 kit credit.Thanks for asking!

I'll be crossing my fingers that all with come through. Too bad she only got 1 booking if she is trying to sign on.

I got mine an hour ago and love it! It is a little rough (small spot) on the side of the top rim of the trifle bowl though. My husband thinks it's just rough on that spot from the cutting. I am going to call HO and tell them. It's not a big deal but do think they should know.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Products and Tips
Replies