• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replace Pedestal for Trifle Bowl?

In summary, the hostesses were amazed that the consultant took it so well when her husband dropped her trifle bowl. The bowl was just glass and she was able to get it replaced under warranty.
mrssyvo
My wonderful husband was helping me at a show last night, and as he was packing me up, he dropped the pedestal to my trifle bowl. Can I order just the pedestal on replacement parts? I do not want to do a product adjustment, because he was responsible, not the company. My hostesses remarked how calm I took it, that I did not yell at him or anything. I said, it is just glass, and I will get it replaced. He is my husband, and kind enough to come help. They were amazed!!!

They do not have that as a replacement part but I would call and tell them what happened. They just might do an adjustment. It happened while packing up at a show after all. If you weren't a consultant it wouldn't have happened.

It is still under warranty and is isn't like you guys were tossing it around playing catch...they will replace it for you!

Most of the time when I have a customer who has a broken stone, it usually IS "their" fault...but I just call PC and say their stone broke and we need to get it replaced. I have never had a problem!

I would do the product adjustment. PC is very good to their consultants and they will help you.

I had an issue last fall where a host washed my dishes with an abrasive sponge and all my clear plastic items (Food Chopper collar, Easy Read cups, EAD barrel) were TOTALLY scratched up. No way I was taking those to shows anymore.

I call the Solution Center and they replaced EVERYTHING that was still under warranty. I had to buy myself a new Measure All and that was it!

I love PC!!!

I will try to do a product adjustment then. Thanks

Related to Replace Pedestal for Trifle Bowl?

1. How do I know if I need to replace the pedestal for my trifle bowl?

If your trifle bowl's pedestal is cracked, wobbly, or missing, you will need to replace it. It is important to have a stable base for your trifle bowl to prevent any accidents or spills.

2. Can I purchase a replacement pedestal separately?

Yes, we offer replacement pedestals for our trifle bowls for purchase. You can contact our customer service or visit our website to place an order.

3. Is the replacement pedestal the same size as the original one?

Yes, the replacement pedestal is specifically designed to fit our trifle bowls and will be the same size as the original one. It is important to use the correct size to ensure stability and proper fit.

4. How do I attach the replacement pedestal to my trifle bowl?

The replacement pedestal can be easily attached by screwing it onto the bottom of the trifle bowl. Make sure to securely tighten the screw to ensure stability.

5. Can I return or exchange the replacement pedestal if it doesn't fit my trifle bowl?

Yes, we offer a return or exchange policy for our products. If the replacement pedestal does not fit your trifle bowl, you can contact our customer service for assistance with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kayleigh
Replies
Views
menehune
Replies
Views
Admin Greg