• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again

In summary, two people have had problems with their Trifle Bowl stands being crooked or warped. One person had to send their stand in for an adjustment, and the other had to replace theirs.
JAE
Has anyone else had a problem with the Trifle Bowl stand being crooked or warped? My first Trifle Bowl stand was crooked, and I didn't really notice until I had it for about two months (end of August). Then, Friday night at a show, the host put her Trifle Bowl on the stand and it was noticeable right away. Thankfully for her, it was within the first 30 days. I did an online adjustment and she doesn't have to send it back. That's helpful for her. I did have to send mine back, but I still had the original box. The shipping cost wasn't too horribly expensive. I couldn't believe it took me that long to notice.

I checked other Trifle Bowl threads and didn't see that anyone else had this same problem. I'm just curious. Have you had this happen, or has it happened to any of your customers?

I haven't noticed a problem with mine. Mine did come with a tiny air bubble in the glass. I wasn't too worried about it so I never sent it back. Figured that nothing is perfect. But a wobbly trifle bowl can lead to disaterous things!

They weren't wobbly. That's why I think I hadn't noticed sooner. The base was just warped sideways a little. Actually, my host's from the other night was really crooked. Mine wasn't as bad as hers.

My lid does not fit snuggly, in fact pops off every time. I now put suran wrap over the bowl and then the lid on. I did not bother replacing but sold many and have not had a customer complain.
Cathy

My lid doesn't go on very easily and will pop off if I'm not careful.

I can't believe I'm the only person who has seen, not just one, but two warped Trifle Bowl stands! Too funny.

Seriously? This hasn't happened to anyone else? What is my problem? Everyone, go check your Trifle Bowl!

my lid is tight going on but i don't use it very much.

edit- I just realized I wrote my thoughts wrong! HA HA HA

My lid is tight going on- Yes BUT its a PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!!!!!!! My top is like others, you have to put your weight all 200+lbs of me into it and massage it on. Still doesn't always work. I wonder if I should order a new one (don't think its under warrenty).

Last edited:
I was looking b/c my lid will NOT go on at all. If you think you got it on it a side your not touching pops off. I am going to call HO Monday b/c that shouldn't be that way I would think. I wouldn't be happy if I was a customer & this happend to me.

This happened to a customer of mine and they replaced it because it was in the 30 days. She said it was warped, I have not had any problems with mine personally.
Hope it works out for you.

I had a host get a base that was in pieces and the one i just orded has a small crack in it- which for presentation purposes i don't think is a great thing, so i sent in for replacements, both are only a few days old and the e-mail said not to return them.

haven't checked the bases but will from now on

I had a guest complain that her base was not level. It was within the 30 days so they replaced it. The 2nd one that came was not level either so instead of her going through the hassle I brought my base over to her house and she took my base and I sent her 2nd one back and got one that was ok. This was in April 2007 - I was hoping that they had fixed this problem but maybe not. I haven't had anyone else complain about their bases. And yes my lid goes on very hard and doesn't always stay on - wish there was a better lid.

I have four of these (don't ask), no problems with any of them. (So far at least.)

I've used mine a few times and never noticed a problem

I purchased mine in Dec and the base was lopsided...then had a guest order one in May that was lopsided as well. I didn't have to return either of them...and both were replaced. I always stress to my guests to look over all their products right away.

I don't know about them being warped/lopsided ...but I know someone who's stand shattered in transport to a show....all the more reason to use original boxes.

What is the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again?

The Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again is a unique and versatile stand designed specifically for displaying and serving trifle desserts. It features a tilted design, which allows for easy access to the layers of the trifle and creates a visually appealing presentation.

Is the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again adjustable?

Yes, the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again is adjustable to fit a variety of trifle bowl sizes. The stand can be adjusted to fit bowl diameters ranging from 8 inches to 10 inches, making it a versatile option for different trifle recipes and serving needs.

What material is the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again made of?

The Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again is made of durable and lightweight aluminum. This material makes it easy to transport and handle, while also ensuring it can withstand the weight of a fully loaded trifle bowl.

Can the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again be used for other types of desserts?

While the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again is specifically designed for trifle desserts, it can also be used for other layered desserts such as parfaits, ice cream sundaes, and even fruit salads. The tilted design and adjustable size make it a versatile option for any layered dessert.

Is the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Crooked Trifle Bowl Stand, Again is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use. The aluminum material is also easy to hand wash if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • BeckyC5830