• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Trifle Bowl Broke - Thanksgiving Mishap and Return Options

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why your trifle bowl broke, such as being dropped or exposed to extreme temperature changes. If your bowl was purchased through Pampered Chef and is still under warranty, you can get a replacement. The warranty for the trifle bowl is limited lifetime against defects. It is not recommended to use a trifle bowl with any cracks or chips, as this could potentially lead to harm. To prevent your trifle bowl from breaking, handle it with care, avoid extreme temperature changes, and do not place heavy objects on top of it during storage.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got this e-mail:

How was your Thanksgiving? I just wanted to let you
know that my trifle bowl broke. Somehow a big chunk
came out of the middle of it. No one will fess up
right now. It is a wierd break. Anyway, if I can
find the receipt can I return it?

What do I do?

If its under warrenty I would just do a product adjustment online.

I often recommend the customer call HO to do the exchange/return, that way they can answer any questions HO has right away without phone tag.

on-line adjustments aren't working right now. I called tech support and they are just now coming across this problem. Now I'm on hold with Customer Support, but they didn't give me the call back option....aarggh!I think I'll try on-line later and see if the problem is fixed.

I got the call back option at about 10:45 pst and it was between 5 1/2 and 6 3/4 hours... so they are probably done assining call backs for the day. YIPES!

I did an online adjustment awhile ago right after your post with no issues.

Related to Host's Trifle Bowl Broke - Thanksgiving Mishap and Return Options

1. Why did my trifle bowl break?

There could be a few reasons why your trifle bowl broke. It could have been dropped or hit against something hard, causing it to crack or shatter. It could also be due to extreme temperature changes, such as being taken from the fridge and placed into a hot oven. Another possibility is that the glass was already weakened or had imperfections, causing it to break under normal use.

2. Can I get a replacement for my broken trifle bowl?

Yes, as long as the bowl was purchased through Pampered Chef and is still under warranty, you can get a replacement for your broken trifle bowl. Simply contact your independent consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long is the warranty for the trifle bowl?

Our trifle bowl comes with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This means that if your bowl breaks due to a manufacturing issue, we will replace it for you free of charge.

4. Can I still use my trifle bowl if it has a small crack?

We do not recommend using a trifle bowl with any cracks or chips, no matter how small they may seem. This could potentially lead to the bowl breaking and causing harm. It's best to replace the bowl if it has any damage.

5. Is there anything I can do to prevent my trifle bowl from breaking?

To help prevent your trifle bowl from breaking, make sure to handle it with care and avoid extreme temperature changes. Do not use it in the oven if it is still cold from the fridge, and do not place it in the fridge or freezer immediately after using it in the oven. Also, avoid placing heavy or hard objects on top of the bowl when storing it, as this could cause it to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jansie
Replies