• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Trifle Bowl After 30 Days: What Can I Do?

In summary, some people have had their trifle bowls that arrived broken when they got them, but has anyone had one break after the 30 days for free returns? Mine broke on the way to my show tonight--just a little piece of it fell out. I'm guessing the stem did it--forgot to wrap it in a towel. Anyway, I'm wondering if I'm going to have to send the whole thing back, or if I can just send a small piece like you can stoneware. I really don't want to pay to ship a whole box back!
pamperedgirl3
I know some of you had trifle bowls that arrived broken when you got them, but has anyone had one break after the 30 days for free returns? Mine broke on the way to my show tonight--just a little piece of it fell out. I'm guessing the stem did it--forgot to wrap it in a towel. Anyway, I'm wondering if I'm going to have to send the whole thing back, or if I can just send a small piece like you can stoneware. I really don't want to pay to ship a whole box back! Anyone have this problem?

Will they actually replace it just because it broke? That's good to know if they will.

If you do a product adjustment online - sometimes it won't ask for the item back - you might luck out in that regard - otherwise I'm guessing you'll have to send the whole thing back.

With my trifle bowl I keep the base in the box so I dont hae to worry about possible breakage

That is what I do as well! I love my TB and don't want to risk breaking it... especially on the way to a show! Have no idea what HO will do, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

call HO! I broke one of my SA dots cups and they sent me a new set and now I'm mailing back the broken one, returning the original set. But if you call them now they will no doubt send it to you right away. They also did the same thing with my strainer, the handle at the bottom seperated from it and they just sent me a knew one even without getting the other one back! just make sure you mail it the damaged item back!;)

katie0128 said:
That is what I do as well! I love my TB and don't want to risk breaking it... especially on the way to a show! Have no idea what HO will do, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Try putting one of your micro fiber towels (or distowels if you earned them) in the TB b4 putting your stand in it. Keeps in from moving and eliminates clanking of glass...

JAE said:
Will they actually replace it just because it broke? That's good to know if they will.

I wouldn't see why not. It has at least a year guarantee on it. I had it packed in my show to go & it didn't bang around alot but still broke. That could just as easily happen to a customer when bringing an empty one home from a get-together.

I guess I'll call HO instead of doing an online adjustment. Then at least I can specifically ask if I have to ship the whole thing back (hope not) or just the broken piece for cheaper shipping. Thanks!

I also store my trifle bowl stand in the box inside the trifle bowl inside its box - that way it won't chip and easier to store in my basement and easier to transport to shows.

A lot of times they won't have you send back the glass items that are broken. One of my customers got a new Executive 12" lid without having to send the old one back.

I also wrap the base with two microfiber towels. It really helps it from moving around.

I wrap it in my towels and nestle in in my smallest SS bowl

I bought a TTA tote for mine, and wrap a towel around it....and then while it isn't in use, store the stand in its box, inside the bowl. When it is in use, I put the tub of cool whip for decorating on the bottom, then put the TB wrapped with a towel, then put the stand in the box on top...and it all holds pretty well! Oh, and the EAD and a serving spoon fit in there too!

1. What is the warranty for the trifle bowl?

The trifle bowl comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If your bowl breaks within 30 days of purchase, you are entitled to a replacement or refund.

2. Can I return the broken bowl for a replacement?

Yes, as long as it is within the 30-day satisfaction guarantee period, you can return the broken bowl for a replacement or refund.

3. How do I go about getting a replacement for my broken bowl?

Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with getting a replacement for your broken bowl.

4. Can I get a refund instead of a replacement for my broken bowl?

Yes, if you prefer a refund instead of a replacement, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to process a refund for you.

5. What if my trifle bowl breaks after the 30-day satisfaction guarantee period?

Unfortunately, the warranty for the trifle bowl is only valid for 30 days after purchase. If your bowl breaks after that period, we recommend purchasing a new one. However, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1234 or email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara1021
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies