• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Stone Within 30 Days: Full Return or Partial?

In summary, the guest received a replacement stone for their chipped DDB and the guest wonders if the 30 day free shipping period is relevant.
heat123
Silver Member
I had a guest call me today with another broken stone issue (2nd one this week). :(

My ? is, because it is still within her 30 day free shipping period, will they request the whole stone to be picked up or a piece? The guest said it broke in 3 pieces. So I was just wondering?

I am on call back for 1-1.5 hours so just wondering while I wait. TIA!

A palm sized piece is what you will need to return. HO will send FedEx out to pick it up.

Do the adjustment on line. The automated system will tell you if they want it back and will tell you that they are either sending FedEx or a shipping label for it. I just did one this morning for a chipped DDB - and HO doesn't want it back.

I find that when you do adjustments online there is less a chance of them wanting the item returned than when you talk to someone on the phone.

pamperedlinda said:
Do the adjustment on line. The automated system will tell you if they want it back and will tell you that they are either sending FedEx or a shipping label for it. I just did one this morning for a chipped DDB - and HO doesn't want it back.

I find that when you do adjustments online there is less a chance of them wanting the item returned than when you talk to someone on the phone.
Well I did the first one online from earlier this week and they did want a piece back. But that was not within her 30 free shipping period. I wonder if that makes a difference??

heat123 said:
Well I did the first one online from earlier this week and they did want a piece back. But that was not within her 30 free shipping period. I wonder if that makes a difference??
I have no idea Heather. I sometimes wonder about their reasoning for wanting something returned. I've had them ask for a $6.00 item back and then tell someone to throw away a $50 item.

hmm, interesting???? Thanks for your replies ladies!

usually on items that are broken within the 30 days they don't need it back... but you never know.

Or they'll send a prepaid shipping label for something like a palm-sized piece of stoneware. If she doesn't have one that small, she can go out and drop it on the street to break it a little more. I've had to do that and it's kinda fun! Or take a hammer to it.:)

I had within the past 30 days a broken stone and did the adjustment online. They want the stone back and I am waiting for the shipping label. The replacement should be here tomorrow but still no shipping label.

They did want a piece back! So fedex is supposed to pick up in 1-3 days!

pamperedharriet said:
I had within the past 30 days a broken stone and did the adjustment online. They want the stone back and I am waiting for the shipping label. The replacement should be here tomorrow but still no shipping label.

I have the same things going on. I guess the label is taking so long b/c they are sending a Postal label through the mail instead of a Fedex pickup.

1. What is the 30 day return policy for Pampered Chef products?

The 30 day return policy for Pampered Chef products allows customers to return any unused or defective items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

2. Are there any exceptions to the 30 day return policy?

Yes, there are a few exceptions to the 30 day return policy. These include personalized or engraved items, consumable products, and items purchased through a consultant's personal website.

3. How do I initiate a return for a Pampered Chef product?

To initiate a return, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) or by email at [email protected]. They will provide you with instructions on how to return your item.

4. Do I need to provide a receipt for my return?

Yes, a receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns. This can be in the form of a physical or digital copy of your order confirmation or packing slip.

5. How long does it take to process a return and receive a refund?

Once your return is received and inspected, it can take up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your bank's processing time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • lisa717