• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Back Items: USPS vs. UPS for PC Returns Within 30 Days"

In summary, customers have the option to ship their returns back to Pampered Chef within 30 days using either USPS or UPS. It is recommended to use UPS as they offer faster and more reliable delivery times. Returns sent through USPS typically take 7-10 business days to reach Pampered Chef. The cost of shipping with either service will vary depending on the weight, size, and destination of the package, but UPS may be slightly more expensive due to their faster delivery times and better tracking options. Both USPS and UPS provide tracking numbers for customers to track their returns, but UPS offers more detailed tracking information and updates compared to USPS.
Jennie4PC
since when did PC start using USPS to ship items back within the 30 day period? Didnt UPS pick up from the house? I am just wondering

UPS did pick up. I have not returned anything since we switched. But when we were with UPS I had some small items done through USPS but most items were UPS.

I had received a couple of USPS labels, back before the UPS/FE switch. I just got a USPS label to return a trifle bowl.

Which reminds me, I need to get a shipping box and send it back.

the items I need to return are pretty heavy med bar pan and simple additions square with handles from the same show

They had problems with pickups and FedEx when they first switched over (I had something sit on my porch for 2 weeks before they sent me a USPS label). All of my returns have been with USPS until this week. The operator said we can now offer a FedEx pickup like it was something new. FedEx picked it up the next morning. I think they are getting the kinks out.

I have one item that it took forever to get the return label so now I have one item that has to be returned via USPS an done to be returned via Fed Ex

Related to Shipping Back Items: USPS vs. UPS for PC Returns Within 30 Days"

What are the shipping options for returning items to Pampered Chef within 30 days?

Customers have the option to ship their returns back to Pampered Chef using either USPS or UPS service.

Which shipping service is recommended for returning items to Pampered Chef?

We recommend using UPS for returning items to Pampered Chef as they offer faster and more reliable delivery times.

How long does it take for returned items to reach Pampered Chef using USPS?

Returns sent through USPS typically take 7-10 business days to reach Pampered Chef.

What is the cost difference between using USPS and UPS for returning items to Pampered Chef?

The cost of shipping with USPS or UPS will vary depending on the weight and size of the package, as well as the destination. However, UPS may be slightly more expensive due to their faster delivery times and better tracking options.

Can customers track their returned items when using USPS or UPS?

Both USPS and UPS provide tracking numbers for customers to track their returns. However, UPS offers more detailed tracking information and updates compared to USPS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • elizabethfox