• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the cheapest way to ship returns?

I print my labels online, too, and drop them off at the Post Office. It's usually a little bit cheaper that way.
BeckyC5830
I am taking care of a return for a very good customer of mine -- I'm eating the costs. I need to send her Salad & Berry Spinner back to PC. It's beyond the 30 days so no free shipping. So I'm looking for the cheapest way to ship it back to Addison. From your experiences do you know what carrier is the cheapest to ship packages? Post Office, FedEx, UPS, ??? I've always had smaller packages so I've used the PO, but this time the box will be larger.

FedEx is pretty good. I usually use them because then you have the tracking info (without having to pay the extra) and they're most convenient for me location-wise as well.Your box will be larger, but the Spinner is pretty light, so the USPS might not be bad either.

Usually things are cheapest at the Post Office. I'd try there if it isn't too inconvenient of a location. I just tell them to send it the cheapest way.

and don't forget the Delivery Confirmation option if you do the USPS. That's saved me a few times on returns that never got processed because they said they didn't receive them- but my Delivery Confirmation said otherwise. It's usually either free or just a few cents.

Ditto on the delivery confirmation number! My last return didn't get processed until I sent them the number in an email over 2 weeks after I'd mailed it.
It's 80 cents at the PO. 19 cents if you do it from your PC.

You could also see if you are lucky and one of the flat-rate shipping boxes will work...not sure the sizes, but they do have a larger one. Don't know how it compares though. Me- I'd be putting it in a box and going online to all of the shipping companies and price it out. They all have calculators.

I went to a Mail Boxes etc store and they wanted over $16 for FedEx Ground. Because I was eating this expense I ended up at the post office and sent it parcel post for $9.94, BUT I waited in line 35 minutes. I started rethinking the $16 after I was only halfway through the line in 20 minutes.... It's done though!

Thanks for all of your input!

Those Mail Boxes ETC store always charge more. If you had gone to FedEx Office (formerly Kinkos) or the UPS Store, you would have paid less.

DebbieJ said:
Those Mail Boxes ETC store always charge more. If you had gone to FedEx Office (formerly Kinkos) or the UPS Store, you would have paid less.

Thanks for the tip Debbie!

I have an account w/ fed ex- via PC

ITs a pampered perk

we get a discount-

I print my labels online pay for it online and drop it off-

If you are sending to a BIZ it is cheaper then residential

much cheaper than the PO

nancycookspc said:
I have an account w/ fed ex- via PC

ITs a pampered perk

we get a discount-

I print my labels online pay for it online and drop it off-

If you are sending to a BIZ it is cheaper then residential

much cheaper than the PO

Thanks, Nancy! Great information for all of us. Sometimes I forget about our Pampered Perks!

1. What is the cheapest way to ship returns with Pampered Chef?

The cheapest way to ship returns with Pampered Chef is through our prepaid return label option. This allows you to ship your return back to us at a discounted rate, and the cost will be deducted from your refund or credit.

2. Are there any other shipping options for returns besides the prepaid label?

Yes, you can also choose to ship your return back to us using your own preferred shipping method. However, please note that you will be responsible for the shipping costs in this case.

3. Is there a specific time frame for returning items to Pampered Chef?

We offer a 30-day return policy for most items. This means that you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your item for a refund or exchange.

4. Can I return a product that was purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product that was purchased from a consultant. However, please note that the return must be processed through the consultant and not directly through Pampered Chef.

5. Will I receive a full refund for my return?

In most cases, you will receive a full refund for your return. However, there may be some exceptions such as final sale items or items that have been used or damaged. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • blestmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • kcjodih