• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Mix up Big Time.......

In summary, LisaCall HO right away Monday Lisa - something is up with locations and product and in the warehouse.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I just got an email from a repeat hostess, who'd left a message on my machine. I was was out late last night to return her call, so I've emailed her back, but she said her Box #2 was basically empty and had NO packing slip in it, but she's "assuming" most of the things were in that box. She had a small show, only 6 people ordered in total and guess what, there's something for EVERYONE that she's assuming was to be in that box. She can't deliver even one persons order in full.

The box is NOT damaged or broke in anyway but all these were not included, how can this much stuff be "missed"????:mad: :cry: :grumpy:
Large Rack - 1380
Twixit clip Combo Pack - 2651
Serrated Peeler - 1072
Bamboo Tongs - 2046
Hold 'n Slice cranberry - 1102
Large Rack - 1380
Spreader Small - 2071
Small Scoop - 2530
7" Serrated Spreader - Feb Promo Gueest Special - (qty 7)
Cheese Knife - 1126
Season's Best RCp Coll - 1891
My Safe Cutter - 2904

I know they are shipping quicker, but quicker is NOT better, if it's not right!! Of course now it's the weekend, with all the issues with online adjustments, I'm scared of trying to do it that way, but don't really want to spend on day Monday on hold waiting to talk to someone either.

What do you think?? Suggestions?? Ideas?? I'm just hoping none of these become unavailable!

Lisa

Call HO right away Monday Lisa - something is up with locations and product and in the warehouse. I just got an adjustment order and the slip is right, but the product is wrong, meaning it is mis-stocked.Something major is awry...

Most of it appears to be the small items that they would normally put in a sack in the box. The sack may have been misboxed into someone else's order.

grrr I just got another call about another show that was shipped at same time and they've got issues too, grrr:cry:

I know it's not my fault, but it makes my job of getting and keeping hostesses when this happens. This new call, they'd just had a tupperware show and it was before Christmas and they STILL don't have all the product adjustments done for that show and I said, hopefully we wouldn't have any issues with their show, and wouldn't you know, we do.

Guess I'll be on hold on Monday........

Lisa

I just had two shows delivered on Thursday, and I haven't heard about anything being wrong, thank goodness.

I know the boxes are weighed before shipping, which is another check against mistakes. But this one baffles me. The weight would OBVIOUSLY be off with that much missing.Call right away on Monday. And if it says there's a hold time, wait anyway. When I called Friday the recording said hold time was 1 hr 7 mins. I was off the phone within 10 minutes. :)

DebbieJ said:
I know the boxes are weighed before shipping, which is another check against mistakes. But this one baffles me. The weight would OBVIOUSLY be off with that much missing.

Call right away on Monday. And if it says there's a hold time, wait anyway. When I called Friday the recording said hold time was 1 hr 7 mins. I was off the phone within 10 minutes. :)

They are weighed at the end of the picks, then there is a LONG conveyor stretch across practically the whole warehouse and then to the void/fill/seal stations (paper, packing list and tape). If the box dumps anywhere along there and doesn't get picked up and checked properly that can happen.

For some reason, it appears as if her box #2 got dumped and got out the door without its pack list and items...really odd...

Related to Shipping Mix up Big Time.......

What happened to my order?

We apologize for any inconvenience, but there was a shipping mix up with your order. Our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

When can I expect my order to arrive?

Due to the shipping mix up, the delivery time for your order may be delayed. We will provide you with an updated estimated delivery date as soon as possible.

Will I be charged for the delayed delivery?

No, you will not be charged for the delayed delivery caused by the shipping mix up. Your order will still be delivered at the original price you paid.

Can I cancel my order due to the shipping mix up?

If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

What steps are being taken to prevent future shipping mix ups?

We take shipping and delivery very seriously and we are taking steps to prevent future mix ups. We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3