• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with a Missed Delivery: Return & Refund Options

In summary, if your Pampered Chef order has not arrived on the expected delivery date, you should first check the tracking information and then contact Customer Care for further assistance. If you missed the delivery, you can request a refund or schedule a redelivery. However, you cannot change the delivery address for a missed delivery due to security reasons. You have 30 days from the expected delivery date to request a return and refund.
susan g
I had a past host order from me last week. She had the items delivered to her out of town in laws to be there when she arrives for Thanksgiving. These items are for their family gift exchange. Somehow after typing in the new address, it reverted back to her home address and now her items are being shipped to her home instead of to her inlaws.

What is the best way to deal with this?? I've already called and apologized and she has been very understanding so my question is more-

when the stuff gets to her home, can she send it back to PC unopened and get a full credit on her card (including the direct shipping cost) or will there be a shipping charge taken out ?

I'd call HO. You never know.

Unless you pick up the direct shipping cost, as you made the mistake.

I would call HO and I bet they do a total refund. I had a customer do an individual order instead of order on a show through my website and they gave her a FULL Refund.

1. What should I do if my Pampered Chef order has not arrived on the expected delivery date?

If your Pampered Chef order has not arrived on the expected delivery date, the first step is to check the tracking information provided to you via email. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered, but you have not received it, please check with your neighbors or building manager to see if they may have accepted the package on your behalf. If the package is still not found, please contact our Customer Care team for further assistance.

2. Can I return a missed delivery and receive a refund?

Yes, if you have not received your Pampered Chef order due to a missed delivery, you are eligible for a refund. Please contact our Customer Care team to initiate the return process and receive a refund. Please note that any shipping fees or taxes paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.

3. What are my options if I missed the delivery of my Pampered Chef order?

If you missed the delivery of your Pampered Chef order, you have a few options. You can contact the carrier to schedule a redelivery, or you can pick up the package at the carrier's designated location. If you are unable to retrieve the package, you can also initiate a return and receive a refund by contacting our Customer Care team.

4. Can I request a different delivery address for a missed delivery?

Unfortunately, for security reasons, we are unable to change the delivery address for a missed delivery. The package will be returned to us, and you can contact our Customer Care team to arrange for a new delivery address or a refund.

5. How long do I have to request a return and refund for a missed delivery?

If you have missed the delivery of your Pampered Chef order, you have 30 days from the expected delivery date to request a return and refund. After this timeframe, we are unable to process any return or refund requests. Please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible to initiate the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • Mystik