• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is FE's Return Procedure the Same as UPS?

In summary, you have up to 1 year from the date of purchase to return an item for a refund or exchange without the original packaging. A receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns, but if you do not have one, your purchase can be looked up using your order number or credit/debit card information. Items received as gifts can also be returned with the original receipt or proof of purchase. Exchanges for different items are also allowed within 1 year of the purchase date, as long as the original item is in its original condition.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I think I have my first return within the 30 day period. Is FE the same procedure as UPS was? Call in for an RA# leave package outside the doorstep and they pick it up?? Or did I hear somewhere we have to find an FE dropoff center to do a return??

I called HO but there's a wait... TIA

They picked it right up from my house... they had the label and I wrote the ref # on the box.

Got it thanks Gill! Glad to hear it's the same as UPS!

No problem... I called the other day to check on the adjustment (I ordered a fluted pan and meant to order a mini fluted) and the woman at HO said it would take 3-4 weeks still!! I am worried that I am going to miss out on the mini-fluted... she said I will get one but I still worry. Thank god it was for my sister and not a customer I have to impress, LOL!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first return within the 30 day period. It's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the return procedures so that you can easily assist your customers. From my understanding, FE is the same procedure as UPS. You can call in for an RA# and leave the package outside for them to pick up. However, I do recommend double checking with HO just to be sure. If there is a wait, you can also try reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for clarification. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to Is FE's Return Procedure the Same as UPS?

1. How long do I have to return an item?

You have up to 1 year from the date of purchase to return an item for a refund or exchange.

2. Can I return an item without the original packaging?

Yes, as long as the item is in its original condition, you can return it without the packaging.

3. Do I need a receipt to make a return?

Yes, a receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns. If you do not have a receipt, we can look up your purchase using your order number or the credit/debit card used for the purchase.

4. Can I return an item I received as a gift?

Yes, you can return an item that was gifted to you, as long as you have the original receipt or proof of purchase.

5. Can I exchange an item for a different one?

Yes, you can exchange an item for a different one as long as it is within 1 year of the purchase date and the original item is in its original condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephanieTPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Butterfly15