• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the official 30 day return policy period based on for online purchases?

In summary, the 30 Day Return Policy of Pampered Chef allows customers to return all products, except for personalized or discontinued items, within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. There is no requirement to provide a reason for the return, but feedback is appreciated. To initiate a return, customers can contact the customer service team for a return authorization number and instructions. Exceptions to the policy include personalized or discontinued items, as well as products purchased from a third-party retailer.
ljvines
OK, I need help. From what day is the 30 day return policy. Show date, ship date, delivery date??? The amount of time between the show and the actual delivery to the customer can be a while. What is the OFFICIAL 30 day policy period based on?

Thanks!!!!:confused:

From the show ship date - per policies and procedures page F-13.

Don't forget, you can still return after 30 days, just there isn't a call tag - you have to cover S/H.

Thanks Janet. I figured it was from ship date, but wasn't sure! And yes, I knew could return later...but that free shipping is awesome!:love:

I cover the warranty during my shows and I focus on that 30 day "from ship date" as a reason to get things out of the box and check them out! I indicate that it is the fastest and easiest and less expensive turn around for returns (it is) if done in this window. Bless those who listen and call me right away.

Tell me about it! I have a lady that bought the cooking for two or more cookbook 3 months ago and now wants to exchange it because she doesn't like it! For all I know, she could've photocopied them all (or hand written them) by now!

What is the 30 Day Return Policy?

The 30 Day Return Policy allows customers to return their Pampered Chef products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

What items are eligible for return?

All Pampered Chef products, with the exception of personalized or discontinued items, are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase.

Do I need to provide a reason for my return?

No, a reason is not required for returns within 30 days. However, we would greatly appreciate any feedback on why the product did not meet your expectations.

How do I initiate a return?

To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to return the product.

Are there any exceptions to the 30 Day Return Policy?

Yes, personalized or discontinued items are not eligible for return. Additionally, items purchased from a third-party retailer must be returned to that retailer and are subject to their return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTess
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kam