• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returns: 30 Days from Delivery or Show Date

In summary, the return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for returns within 30 days of delivery or show date. Used products can also be returned as long as they are in their original condition and packaging. To initiate a return, customers can contact customer service or fill out a return form. There are some items that cannot be returned, such as personalized or digital products. Refunds may take up to 14 business days to process and will be issued to the original form of payment or the host of the show.
ChefTess
With the 30 day return policy, is it from the show date or the delivery date?

delivery date

It's 30 days from the ship date. That's what I've always been told.

Thanks for the responses :D
As long as it is not from the show date I have time to make an exchange for my customer :)

wadesgirl said:
It's 30 days from the ship date. That's what I've always been told.
this is correct...

Yeah, ship date. That's what I meant. :)

Yeah...yeah...that's the ticket!

For those overseas (APOs), they give extra time. (Sometimes the military mail system isn't all it should be.)

Related to Returns: 30 Days from Delivery or Show Date

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products is 30 days from the delivery or show date. This means that you have 30 days from the date of receiving your order or the date of your show to return any items that you are not satisfied with.

2. Can I return a product that I have used?

Yes, you can return a product that you have used as long as it is within the 30-day return window. However, the product must be in its original condition and packaging for a full refund to be issued.

3. How do I initiate a return?

To initiate a return, you can contact our customer service team or fill out the return form included in your order. Our team will provide you with instructions on how to return the item and process your refund.

4. Are there any items that cannot be returned?

Yes, there are a few items that cannot be returned. These include personalized or customized items, digital products, and items purchased from a third-party retailer. Please refer to our return policy for a full list of non-returnable items.

5. How long does it take to receive a refund for a returned item?

Once we receive your returned item, it may take up to 14 business days for the refund to be processed and credited back to your original form of payment. If you are returning an item from a show, your refund will be issued to the host of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljvines
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • babywings76