• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Show Date Be Set in the Future?

In summary, you are seeing a red dot on the show and the finish page says show cannot be in the future. You are okay as long as you have the current update.
MarineGurl020412
So I finally have my first show after being inactive for 4 months. :thumbup: The show date is March 19 and I set it up in P3 but it keeps telling me that the show cannot be in the future?

Did you do the latest update? You may still have a 2010 update going on there. ;)

I have been opening it and letting it update regularly. In fact I did that today but it stills says cannot have a future show date. I am just thinking that maybe it has something to do with being inactive?

If you have the current update, it should let you open a show. You can't close it yet until the end date, but you should be able to open it. It's only been 4 months, not 6, right?

Yes February is my 4th inactive month. I have the show open but the date is in red. Not sure if it did this before with my first shows but I just noticed it and I didn't want it to affect the show.

If it took, you are okay. I thought you were getting an error message that you can't create the show at all to start entering orders. ;) When the 19th comes, the color will change. :D

MarineGurl020412 said:
So I finally have my first show after being inactive for 4 months. :thumbup: The show date is March 19 and I set it up in P3 but it keeps telling me that the show cannot be in the future?

You are seeing a red dot on the show and when you look at the finish page it says show cannot be in the future. That just means you can't "finish" it - submit it - because that date doesn't happen. All shows show that.

Thanks! I was hoping it was normal but needed to make sure. :)

Related to Can My Show Date Be Set in the Future?

1. What does "Show Date Cannot Be in Future" mean?

The phrase "Show Date Cannot Be in Future" means that the date selected for a show or event cannot be a future date. It must be a date that has already passed.

2. Why is it important to not have a show date in the future?

Having a show date in the future would not make sense because the event has not yet occurred. It could also lead to confusion for attendees and affect ticket sales or attendance numbers.

3. Can I change the date of a show if it is currently set in the future?

Yes, you can change the date of a show if it is currently set in the future. Make sure to update all relevant information and notify attendees of the change.

4. What should I do if the show date is in the future by mistake?

If the show date is set in the future by mistake, you should change the date to a past or present date. It is important to ensure that all event information is accurate and up-to-date.

5. How can I prevent a show date from being set in the future?

You can prevent a show date from being set in the future by setting a validation rule or using a date picker that only allows past and present dates to be selected. This can help avoid any errors or confusion for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jgajmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef