• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use my PhD discount before it expires on an order for a future show date?

In summary, the timeframe for verifying the PhD discount is typically 2-3 business days, but it may take up to 5 business days during peak periods or if additional information is needed. The status of the verification can be checked by logging into the Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Account" tab, then the "PhD Discount" tab. To verify the discount, a copy of the PhD degree or official transcript is required and can be uploaded or emailed to customer service. The PhD discount can be used for multiple orders and is valid for all Pampered Chef products, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
kam
Staff member
I have a past host who wants to order something before her phd expires.

This is from the email from HO:
Show Date: February 23, 2008
Discount Expiration Date: February 23, 2009

I have a show on Feb 21st but it won't be submitted until the 25th or 26th. Can I put this gal's order on this show and her phd discount would still be good??

Thanks!

I think it'll be ok - because the show date is before the expiration.

Thanks!

I really would rather tack her order onto this show rather than submit an indiv order now!

What is the timeframe for verifying my PhD discount?

The timeframe for verifying your PhD discount is typically within 2-3 business days. However, during peak periods or if additional information is needed, it may take up to 5 business days.

How can I check the status of my PhD discount verification?

You can check the status of your PhD discount verification by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on the "PhD Discount" tab and you will be able to see the status of your verification.

What documentation is required for the PhD discount verification?

You will need to provide a copy of your PhD degree or official transcript as proof of your academic achievement. This can be uploaded during the verification process or emailed to our customer service team.

Can I use my PhD discount for multiple orders?

Yes, once your PhD discount has been verified, it will be automatically applied to all future orders placed under your Pampered Chef account.

Is the PhD discount valid for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the PhD discount can be applied to all Pampered Chef products. However, it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • esavvymom