• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings: Expired Host Discount & Purchases from Unsubmitted Shows

In summary, a Past Host Discount is a promotional offer given to individuals who have previously hosted an event or stayed at a property managed by a specific company or organization. To qualify, you must have met certain criteria and the limit for using the discount varies depending on the company. It may or may not be combined with other promotions and the validity period can vary. It is best to check with the company or organization for their specific policies and expiration dates.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
OK - I have a past host who's discount expired Sept. 13th. She purchased something from a show of mine on Sept. 11. Does the discount still apply even though the show hasn't been submitted yet? I'm not sure how to do that order.

Thanks!

Wow, I'm not sure about that one. I would submit it with her discount and see what happens. Have you told her that it might not work? I would do that as soon as possible, too. Maybe she will throw together a catalog show to keep her discount.

I dont see why it wouldnt work, as long as the show is dated before her discount expires

Yes, she gets the discount.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can help answer your question. The discount for past hosts is valid for 10 days after it expires, so in this case, the discount would still apply for your host's purchase on Sept. 11. To submit the order, you can either enter it in your consultant workstation or contact our customer service team for assistance. Let me know if you need any further help with the order. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Past Host Discount?

A Past Host Discount is a promotional offer given to individuals who have previously hosted an event or stayed at a property managed by a specific company or organization. It is a way to reward and incentivize repeat business.

2. How do I qualify for a Past Host Discount?

To qualify for a Past Host Discount, you must have previously hosted an event or stayed at a property managed by the company or organization offering the discount. You may also need to meet certain criteria, such as booking within a specific time frame or using a promotional code.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use a Past Host Discount?

The limit for using a Past Host Discount varies depending on the company or organization offering the discount. Some may have no limit, while others may have a one-time use policy. It is best to check with the company or organization for their specific policies.

4. Can I combine a Past Host Discount with other promotions or discounts?

This also depends on the company or organization offering the discount. Some may allow you to combine it with other promotions, while others may not. It is always best to check with the company beforehand to see if any restrictions apply.

5. How long is a Past Host Discount valid for?

The validity period for a Past Host Discount can vary. Some may have a specific expiration date, while others may be valid for a certain period of time after your previous event or stay. It is important to check with the company for their specific policies and expiration dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Loreen