• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made My First Adjustment...a Broken Large Stone..i Emailed

In summary, our customer service team aims to respond to all emails regarding broken large stones within 24 hours, though it may take up to 48 hours during busy periods. When reporting a broken stone, please include your order number, a photo of the damage, and a brief description of how it occurred for efficient processing. Once we receive the necessary information, our team will review and verify the damage and provide a replacement at no cost if it is deemed a manufacturing defect. If it is determined to be accidental damage, a replacement will be offered at a discounted price. Unfortunately, we are only able to offer replacements for the same product and recommend returning the broken stone and placing a new order for a different item. All of our products, including
lisa717
I made my first adjustment...a broken LARGE stone..I emailed them..they responded..to send the stone back...with referance number to this address....my question...do imail the WHOLE STONE or just a piece of it?

A piece of it, about the size of your palm I've been told.
Your Trifle looks like my HWC trifles from last month...ymms! :)

OK..even though it says THIS
"In order to complete this transaction, please return the Large Round Stone to the address listed below. Your reference number is 1512880. Please write this number on the outside of the carton. The replacement Large Round Stone will ship upon receipt."
????????????

When I have talked to HO on the phone about stone returns (past the 30 day free shipping period) they told me they only needed a small piece returned? I'm not sure what to tell you as per your instructions? Maybe call HO re: your RA# and clarify what they want returned- the whole thing or a small piece?

If you call HO the answer will depend on who you speak to.

It has always been a piece the size of your hand that they require. They just want a piece to know that the stone was in fact broken (and they only randomly require it to be sent back at all - it seems to be computer generated random) and I think if they have a lot of them from a particular time they might also look at the stone to see if there's a flaw but they don't need the whole stone for that.

What I really hate is when it's a piece of cookware that has to be returned. OUCH! The postage kills you on that!

Related to I Made My First Adjustment...a Broken Large Stone..i Emailed

1. How long does it typically take to receive a response to my email about a broken large stone?

Our customer service team strives to respond to all emails within 24 hours. However, during peak periods, it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

2. Will I need to provide any additional information when reporting a broken large stone?

In order for us to process your request efficiently, please include your order number, a photo of the broken stone, and a brief description of how the damage occurred in your email.

3. What is the process for getting a replacement for a broken large stone?

Once we receive your email and the necessary information, our team will review and verify the damage. If the damage is deemed to be a manufacturing defect, we will send you a replacement stone at no cost. If it is determined to be accidental damage, we will offer a replacement for a discounted price.

4. Can I exchange the broken large stone for a different product?

Unfortunately, we are only able to offer replacements for the same product. If you would like to try a different product, we recommend returning the broken stone and placing a new order for the desired item.

5. Is there a warranty for the large stones?

Yes, all of our products come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. This includes the large stone. If you encounter any issues within one year of purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
  • Butterfly15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Amanda_RI