• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Adjustment Email From Ho

In summary, the adjustment email from the Home Office is sent to consultants to inform them of any changes or updates to products, promotions, or policies. They are typically sent on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, but may be sent more frequently during busy seasons or for important updates. As a consultant for Pampered Chef, it is important to stay informed and up-to-date with the company's changes and updates, so opting out of receiving these emails is not an option. If there are any questions or concerns about the information in an adjustment email, consultants can reach out to their team leader or the Home Office for clarification. Adjustment emails may also contain reminders, tips, and motivational messages in addition to important updates. It is important for consultants to
J.Corley
I received an email after submitting an online adjustment to a show that has received a broken stone.

It lists this way
** Product(s) **
Item No.: 1448
Item Name: SMALL BAR PAN
Qty: 1
Reason: Damaged
Return Required?: No

What does the Return Required mean? Why is it no do I throw the broken stone away?

That means you do not have to return a piece for they ship out the new. You are free to throw it away. Some people save pieces in case a customer has a legitimate break, has thrown it away and they require a piece.

So the bar pan I have broken won't have label sent in the mail for it later?

J.Corley said:
So the bar pan I have broken won't have label sent in the mail for it later?

Not when it says no return required.

You can double-check in a day and if your adjustment ships right away you know the return wasn't required.

You do not have to return it, just throw it away. I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered the small bar pan and when it came the box made a rattling sound. I opened it to find out that there was a big piece that broke off the side. I did an adjustment and they said not to send it back. I got a new small bar pan in the mail a couple of days later. It was wrapped very nicely in a larger box.

1. What is the purpose of the adjustment email from the Home Office?

The adjustment email from the Home Office is sent to inform consultants of any changes or updates to products, promotions, or policies. It ensures that consultants are up-to-date and informed about the latest information from the company.

2. How often can I expect to receive adjustment emails from the Home Office?

The frequency of adjustment emails from the Home Office may vary, but they are typically sent out on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. However, during busy seasons or when there are important updates, they may be sent more frequently.

3. Can I opt out of receiving adjustment emails from the Home Office?

No, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, it is important to stay informed and up-to-date with the company's changes and updates. The adjustment emails are a valuable source of information and can help you succeed in your business.

4. What should I do if I have questions or concerns about the information in an adjustment email?

If you have any questions or concerns about the information in an adjustment email, you can reach out to your team leader or the Home Office directly for clarification. They will be happy to assist you and provide any additional information you may need.

5. Will adjustment emails always contain important updates or changes?

No, adjustment emails may also contain reminders or tips to help you improve your business, as well as motivational messages and success stories from other consultants. It is important to read and review all adjustment emails to stay informed and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Butterfly15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • taterbug