• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warranty Questions: Replacing a Bar Pan Ordered Under Hostess Name

In summary, the warranty period for bar pans ordered under a hostess name is one year from the date of purchase. You can return the bar pan for a replacement within this one-year period. To request a replacement, contact customer service with your order information and reason for the replacement. If the hostess is no longer available, you can still request a replacement. There is no limit to the number of times you can request a replacement within the one-year warranty period.
KBPC09
I haven't done many returns so I wanted to see if anyone knew this before I call HO. I ordered a large bar pan for my SIL under the hostesses name to complete an order for 1/2 price items. Now this bar pan has broken. Do I explain the whole thing or just use the hostesses name to get the replacement. Does it make the warranty void since someone else has the bar pan? :confused:

I would do a replacement in the hostess' name but shipped to your own address.

dido you could even do all on-line think you can change shipto address.

1. What is the warranty period for bar pans ordered under a hostess name?

The warranty period for bar pans ordered under a hostess name is one year from the date of purchase.

2. Can I return a bar pan ordered under a hostess name for a replacement?

Yes, you can return a bar pan ordered under a hostess name for a replacement within the one-year warranty period.

3. How do I request a replacement for a bar pan ordered under a hostess name?

To request a replacement for a bar pan ordered under a hostess name, please contact our customer service team and provide your order information and the reason for the replacement.

4. What if the hostess who purchased the bar pan is no longer available?

If the hostess who purchased the bar pan is no longer available, you can still request a replacement by providing the order information and reason for the replacement.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can request a replacement for a bar pan ordered under a hostess name?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can request a replacement for a bar pan ordered under a hostess name within the one-year warranty period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefkitty