• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Bowls: Can She Get New Ones?

In summary, the host's shelf collapsed and four Dots Bowls and a Small Square Bowl broke. The host is definately under the guarentee and has some pieces to send back. Can she get new bowls? The worry is that the bowls won't be believed.
MaddyandOwensMom
I just had a host tell me that her shelf collapsed in her cabinet and four Dots Bowls and a Small Square Bowl broke. A tribute to the quality-all broke just in half and only a chunk out of the square bowl. She is definately under guarentee and has some of the pieces to send back. Can she get new bowls? I worry that they won't believe her story. I have really had no returns like this before. Generally it's items that arrive damaged that I return. The one time I did multiple items was a week when both my bar pan and Classic Batter bowl broke and the woman I spoke too seemed a bit skeptical, even though I got new right away. I can't imagine what the guarentee would be for for SA if not for breakage which would be almost entirely be accidental.
Jessica

Unfortunately I don't think this would be covered. The guarantee covers against chipping and I would think if it broke in the microwave or dishwasher but dropping probably wouldn't count even though it was a total accident. They will probably say she should contact her homeowner's insurance (I know, deductables).

I would call HO about it anyway - you never know until you ask.

It's possible they'll be covered. Just send the HO an email requesting a replacement. Usually they don't ask why. Just say that Suzy from show 0000 has four bowls and a square that need to be replaced.

Hey, my DH pulled my Trifle Bowl out of the refrigerator and dropped it on the floor in the middle of the night. It shattered in hundreds of tiny pieces and they replaced that without a second thought. Maybe they were being generous because I'm a consultant, but it won't hurt to ask.

yeah my bar pan from my new consultant kit broken and they replaced it without asking any questions or even a piece being sent to them!:thumbup:

I have a 12" Prof Skillet that just got scratched. Do you think they would replace it? I have the receipt.

MaddyandOwensMom said:
I just had a host tell me that her shelf collapsed in her cabinet and four Dots Bowls and a Small Square Bowl broke. A tribute to the quality-all broke just in half and only a chunk out of the square bowl. She is definately under guarentee and has some of the pieces to send back. Can she get new bowls? I worry that they won't believe her story. I have really had no returns like this before. Generally it's items that arrive damaged that I return. The one time I did multiple items was a week when both my bar pan and Classic Batter bowl broke and the woman I spoke too seemed a bit skeptical, even though I got new right away. I can't imagine what the guarentee would be for for SA if not for breakage which would be almost entirely be accidental.
Jessica

I just had a small square replaced for a customer. I told HO it broke in half, and they said to just send back 1 piece. No questions at all.

lissahope26 said:
I have a 12" Prof Skillet that just got scratched. Do you think they would replace it? I have the receipt.

It has a lifetime guarantee. They should take care of it. You'll need to ship it back, but that's cheaper than replacing it yourself.

They wouldn't replace one for me and it was broke at a show. I fell and dropped it on the ice while taking my stuff in. They said it wasn't covered by the Use and Care Guide. So, you never know, just call and ask.

I had a past host whose kitchen ceiling fell in due to water damage and all of her PC cookbooks were destroyed. I called HQ and they replaced all of them. I have never had a problem getting something replaced.

1. Can I get a replacement for a broken bowl?

Yes, we offer a replacement policy for broken bowls. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement bowl?

The time frame for receiving a replacement bowl depends on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date.

3. Is there a cost for getting a replacement bowl?

In most cases, there is no cost for getting a replacement bowl. However, if the bowl was damaged due to misuse or negligence, there may be a fee for the replacement. Our customer service team can provide more information.

4. Can I choose a different bowl as a replacement?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will have the same bowl in stock as a replacement. However, we will do our best to find a similar bowl or one of equal value as a replacement.

5. What if my bowl arrived broken?

If your bowl arrived broken, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cookingwithhart
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • RAWOLFI