• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Help for Broken Stone: Get a Replacement for Your Bar Pan Today!"

In summary, to get a replacement bar pan, you need to contact the customer service team and provide information about the broken pan. The team will determine if it is covered under warranty and if so, provide instructions for receiving a replacement. The time frame for receiving a replacement can vary and there may be a cost if the damage is not covered under warranty. Exchanges for broken products are not offered, but a replacement of the same or similar product will be provided. It is important to stop using the broken pan and dispose of it properly.
Deeder
A very nice woman has contacted me because her bar pan broke. She bought it about 2 months ago by a different consultant who isn't returning her calls. This lady has spent a lot of money with me since then and I want to impress her. How do I go about getting her a new stone?

Contact HO, or give her the cust svc number. She'll need a palm-sized piece to send back.If you have the show date and consultant info, you can call for her, then just give her the reference number and address where she needs to send the piece.

Give her the number to contact the HO. They'll take care of this. If you really want to be the one to help her, you'll need to know the host's (not consultant's) name and the state in which the show took place. The HO should be able to help you from there on out.

We were clearly typing at the same time. Either method works.

You guys are awesome! Thank you!

What is the process for getting a replacement bar pan?

The first step is to contact our customer service team either by phone or email. They will gather information about your broken bar pan and determine if it is covered under our warranty. If it is, they will provide you with instructions on how to receive your replacement.

How long does it take to receive a replacement bar pan?

The time frame for receiving a replacement bar pan can vary depending on the availability of the product. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated timeline once they have processed your request.

Is there a cost for getting a replacement bar pan?

If your broken bar pan is covered under our warranty, there will be no cost for receiving a replacement. However, if the damage is not covered under our warranty, there may be a fee for the replacement.

Can I exchange my broken bar pan for a different product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for broken products. Our customer service team will provide you with a replacement of the same product or a similar product if the original is no longer available.

What should I do with my broken bar pan?

Please do not continue to use your broken bar pan as it may be a safety hazard. If possible, recycle the broken pan or dispose of it properly. If you are unsure of how to dispose of it, please contact your local waste management services for guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • Chef Ritz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef