• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Pampered Chef Make it Right for a Dissatisfied Customer?

In summary, Tracie met a lady at her booth show last weekend. The lady had ordered a stone in November 2006 (not from Tracie) - when she openned it - it was cracked. However, she did not get around to returning it until February 1st of this year. She mailed the whole stone - so that cost her over $14 in shipping. The lady never got a replacement stone. She emailed Tracie her email from the Solution Center with return information - reference number, etc. Tracie emailed HO with the info - they emailed back that they never received the return. Tracie feels like Pampered Chef should mail out her replacement stone right away and stop worrying about the returned broken stone. Also
tada
I met a lady at my booth show last weekend. She had ordered a stone in November 2006 (not from me) - when she openned it - it was cracked - but she did not get around to returning it until February 1st of this year. She mailed the whole stone - so that cost her over $14 in shipping.

She never got a replacement.

She emailed me her email from the Solution Center - with return information - reference number, etc.

So I emailed HO with the info - they emailed back that they never received the return.

I feel like Pampered Chef should mail out her replacement stone right away and stop worrying about the returned broken stone.

Also (and tell me what you think), I think we owe her something extra to make up for this poor service.

What do you think HO will do?

Tracie

I agree that they should mail her a stone. Especially if you have proof that she reported it cracked (ref #, etc). If I were you, I'd call HO for her on Monday and explain the situation and ask them to ship her a stone.

As far as poor service....if the HO didn't receive it, that isn't poor service. It's just an unfortunate situation. In hindsight, she should have paid for delivery confirmation.

This is a good example of how we should all do "out of the box" calls to make sure our customers have checked their products and can provide good customer service if there is a problem.

When you call HO again, ask to speak to a supervisor. The customer should have looked at it but at that time of year a lot of people bought gifts - what if it was a Christmas gift or birthday (my family gets gifts for me in the fall for my January birthday sometimes). Hopefully the supervisor will empathize with her and send it.

Too bad she didn't call her consultant. She would then have known to just send a piece back and she might have the rest to send again if they insisted. I always tell them to keep the rest of the stone in case there's any shipping problem and not to throw the rest away until the new one comes.

Good luck.

If she had called her consultant she would have also known that she should have sent it in a manner that was trackable (i.e. UPS or USPS with delivery confirmation).

Definately talk to a super. There are things they can help you with that a regular CSR can't.

You know what HO did? Mailed out her pie plate and sent her a small bar pan as an "apology gift"! I'm very pleased with their response.

Tracie

tada said:
You know what HO did? Mailed out her pie plate and sent her a small bar pan as an "apology gift"! I'm very pleased with their response.

Tracie

Wow, that is great!! And I am sure that you have made a lifetime customer!!

That is awesome!!!

Gotta love it!

That is great.

At what point does HO require that the broken stone be sent back? I have had 3 situations like that happen and was surprised when HO never asked for the broken stone to be sent back. They sent out a replacement immediately. Maybe it is because I do out of the box calls and caught it within 30 days of the item being in my customers' possesion.

tada said:

Tracie

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing the end and very happy results! I sure hope your customer appreciates your efforts in this too! So nice to have happy endings!

1. What is "What Would You Ask For?"

"What Would You Ask For?" is a feature on our website that allows customers to create a personalized wishlist of their favorite Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I create a wishlist on "What Would You Ask For?"

To create a wishlist, simply click on the "What Would You Ask For?" button on our website and follow the prompts to add your desired products.

3. Can I share my wishlist with others?

Yes, you can easily share your wishlist with family and friends through email or social media. They can then purchase items from your wishlist as a gift for you.

4. Is there a limit to how many items I can add to my wishlist?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your "What Would You Ask For?" wishlist. However, we recommend keeping your list to a reasonable number to make it easier for others to purchase items for you.

5. Can I edit or update my wishlist?

Yes, you can edit or update your wishlist at any time. Simply click on the "What Would You Ask For?" button and make any changes or additions to your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Butterfly15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • cincychef