• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exchanging a Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl

In summary, you can exchange your Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl within 60 days of purchase. To do so, please contact the customer service team and follow their instructions for returning the item. There is no fee for the exchange, but you may have to cover shipping costs. You can also exchange for a different item of equal or lesser value or receive store credit or a refund if the Cranberry Square Baker is no longer available.
chefw
A customer purchased the cranberry square baker at my first show last month. There is a dot about 2 mm wide that is "unglazed" - now she wants to exchange it for the trifle bowl and wants to pay the difference. Um...how do I do that? Or is that something she calls the PC company for? Do I just tack on her trifle bowl to a current open show and the HO refunds her for the cranberry baker? Confused...very confused. :)

I would help he rthrough calling the 1-888-OUR-CHEF # and let HO handle it fo rher.

dannyzmom said:
I would help he rthrough calling the 1-888-OUR-CHEF # and let HO handle it fo rher.
Ditto. They'll handle it.

1. Can I exchange my Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl?

Yes, you can exchange your Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl within 60 days of purchase. Please note that the item must be unused and in its original packaging.

2. How do I exchange my Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl?

To exchange your Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item and receive your Trifle Bowl.

3. Is there a fee for exchanging my Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl?

No, there is no fee for exchanging your Cranberry Square Baker for a Trifle Bowl. However, you may be responsible for shipping costs if the item is being returned by mail.

4. Can I exchange my Cranberry Square Baker for a different item instead of a Trifle Bowl?

Yes, you can exchange your Cranberry Square Baker for any item of equal or lesser value within 60 days of purchase. Please note that the item must be unused and in its original packaging.

5. What if my Cranberry Square Baker is no longer available for exchange?

If your Cranberry Square Baker is no longer available for exchange, you can choose to receive store credit or a refund for the original purchase price. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • wadesgirl