• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Identifying a Tote Bag

In summary, the tote bags offered by Pampered Chef are made of durable and high-quality materials such as canvas, polyester, and cotton. They also have multiple compartments and pockets for organization and most are machine washable. Personalization options are available and the weight limit varies for each bag. It is recommended to check the product description or contact customer service for weight limit information.
cooking4pchef
I am looking for the tote bag in this picture - (please forgive me if I used your picture for reference) but I did not know the name of the bag.

I are a re-starting consultant after a 1 1/2 yr absence and I love this bag.
Does anyone have one or can you tell me where I could possibly get one?
THANK YOU!!! :chef:

in what picture?

OK - I am unable to get the picture to attach - I must be computerly challanged.
One of the bags I am loking for is the Method bag - Brown with black. The other is a black bag with tan handles with mesh pocket on the side.

Sounds like the 08 Conference tote. If you send me your email, I'll email you a picture. I have one for sale. [email protected]

I have the brown method bag, the corners folded down and snapped? I also have the 08 Conference tote if you want either.

ChefLoriG said:
I have the brown method bag, the corners folded down and snapped? I also have the 08 Conference tote if you want either.
ChefLoriG:
Email me and let me know how much you want for them.
THANK YOU!!! :)

1. What materials are the tote bags made of?

The tote bags offered by Pampered Chef are made of durable and high-quality materials such as canvas, polyester, and cotton.

2. Do the tote bags have multiple compartments for organization?

Yes, our tote bags feature multiple compartments and pockets to help keep your items organized and easily accessible.

3. Are the tote bags machine washable?

Most of our tote bags are machine washable, but we recommend checking the care instructions for each specific bag to ensure proper care and maintenance.

4. Can I personalize the tote bag with my name or initials?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our tote bags. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to make your bag unique to you.

5. What is the weight limit for the tote bags?

The weight limit for our tote bags varies depending on the specific bag. We recommend checking the product description for weight limit information or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • winnee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea coppola
  • Theresa