1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Results after cyber monday e mail

1. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

I sent out the customer connection e mail to my somewhat regular guests and I try to stay in touch with them so I sent the email for cyber monday and added free shipping for all orders 60.00 or over if they contacted me on mon with their order, and I am so shocked that I got 10 opt outs for "do not contact" from e mails and all further contacts, I have only been doing 1 or 2 shows a month and I feel so discouraged..:cry::cry:
    Any suggestions

Dec 2, 2009
  2. Deb Bixler

Deb Bixler Member Gold Member

Just continue to serve your guests. Have you sent them an email prior with say a recipe of the month or something of value? People get tons of email as you probably know. So you must provide them with value to stay on the list. I always get opt-outs on every email I send out. Just like when someone says no I do not want to host a show, it doesn't mean no I hate you. It just means no thank you I would rather not have a show, or in this case get your email any longer. Be sure that every email you send out has value. If the only time they hear from you is when you have a sale, then it is self serving. Serve your guests with value and they will stay committed.

Dec 2, 2009
  3. OhmyDLM

OhmyDLM OhmyDLM Silver Member

LOVE those tips Deb!!! I don't send out enough "non-self-serving" emails like that and I need to, great advice!

Dec 2, 2009
  4. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Good reminder. I had my December newsletter ready and sent out the first batch then proceeded with my day, forgetting to send the other batches.

My newsletters always have a recipe and the current and upcoming host specials and guest specials. I keep them as short as possible and include short blurbs about any signing bonuses if there are any, thank you's and/or info about fundraisers and bridal showers. I remind my people about the outlet, and this month's newsletter I let them know about the order/shipping/delivery deadline.

Short as possible because I know I don't read newsletters for the most part. I scan them and look towards my favorite part, for instance, the recipe at the end.

JAE

Dec 2, 2009
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

My recipe is always at the top, then other events are further down. I keep everything short & sweet. I have a newsletter sign up form on my PWS if any of you want to be on it to see what I do each month, feel free to go sign up. I've already sent out the December newsletter, so if you want to see that one you would need to e-mail me at OkiPCLady@yahoo.com & I can forward to you a copy without adding you to the newsletter permanently.

Dec 2, 2009
Have something to add?