• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Results After Cyber Monday E Mail

In summary, the customer received 10 "do not contact" emails from the host. The host is discouraged because people are not returning their emails. The host recommends serving guests with value and sending them short, sweet newsletters with current and upcoming events.
cewcooks
I sent out the customer connection e mail to my somewhat regular guests and I try to stay in touch with them so I sent the email for cyber monday and added free shipping for all orders 60.00 or over if they contacted me on mon with their order, and I am so shocked that I got 10 opt outs for "do not contact" from e mails and all further contacts, I have only been doing 1 or 2 shows a month and I feel so discouraged..:cry::cry:
Any suggestions

Just continue to serve your guests. Have you sent them an email prior with say a recipe of the month or something of value? People get tons of email as you probably know. So you must provide them with value to stay on the list. I always get opt-outs on every email I send out. Just like when someone says no I do not want to host a show, it doesn't mean no I hate you. It just means no thank you I would rather not have a show, or in this case get your email any longer. Be sure that every email you send out has value. If the only time they hear from you is when you have a sale, then it is self serving. Serve your guests with value and they will stay committed.

LOVE those tips Deb!!! I don't send out enough "non-self-serving" emails like that and I need to, great advice!

Good reminder. I had my December newsletter ready and sent out the first batch then proceeded with my day, forgetting to send the other batches. My newsletters always have a recipe and the current and upcoming host specials and guest specials. I keep them as short as possible and include short blurbs about any signing bonuses if there are any, thank you's and/or info about fundraisers and bridal showers. I remind my people about the outlet, and this month's newsletter I let them know about the order/shipping/delivery deadline.Short as possible because I know I don't read newsletters for the most part. I scan them and look towards my favorite part, for instance, the recipe at the end.JAE

My recipe is always at the top, then other events are further down. I keep everything short & sweet. I have a newsletter sign up form on my PWS if any of you want to be on it to see what I do each month, feel free to go sign up. I've already sent out the December newsletter, so if you want to see that one you would need to e-mail me at [email protected] & I can forward to you a copy without adding you to the newsletter permanently.

What is the "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail"?

The "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail" is an email sent out by Pampered Chef to provide an update on the sales and success of Cyber Monday promotions.

When is the "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail" sent out?

The "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail" is typically sent out the day after Cyber Monday, which falls on the first Monday after Thanksgiving.

What information is included in the "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail"?

The email will include the total sales generated from Cyber Monday, any notable trends or top-selling products, and any updates or reminders for ongoing promotions.

Who receives the "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail"?

The "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail" is typically sent to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers who have signed up for email updates.

Can I use the information from the "Results After Cyber Monday E Mail" to plan future promotions?

Yes, the information provided in the email can be used to analyze the success of Cyber Monday promotions and inform future marketing strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • byrd1956