• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Supply Order: Planning Guides N/C - Need Special Code?

In summary, the Canadian Supply Order Planning Guide is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants to plan their product orders. It requires a special code to access, which can be obtained through a consultant account. The guide is updated monthly and can be used to place orders for both personal use and for customers. However, it is specifically for ordering products available for Canadian consultants and does not include products only available in the United States.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
On the Canadian supply order form it says the first pack of Planning Guides is N/C. When I enter the order, it shows a charge. Do I need to enter a special code?

RossDeb2 said:
On the Canadian supply order form it says the first pack of Planning Guides is N/C. When I enter the order, it shows a charge. Do I need to enter a special code?
All you have to do is click where the NC is. It should then change to NC. You will then have to click on the next item you are adding. The tab won't work after a NC item. Then the next item will work as usual. HTH Laurel:)

Thanks. It worked like a charm! Where does everyone learn these little tricks? You all are the best!

RossDeb2 said:
Thanks. It worked like a charm! Where does everyone learn these little tricks? You all are the best!
Trial PANIC:eek: Error:mad: Then it WORKS:D

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The first pack of Planning Guides should indeed be free of charge on the Canadian supply order form. You should not need to enter a special code. However, if you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be more than happy to help resolve this for you. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef!

1. What is a Canadian Supply Order Planning Guide?

A Canadian Supply Order Planning Guide is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants to plan their product orders from the company.

2. Do I need a special code to access the planning guide?

Yes, a special code is required to access the Canadian Supply Order Planning Guide. This code is provided by Pampered Chef and can be obtained through your consultant account.

3. How often are the planning guides updated?

The Canadian Supply Order Planning Guides are updated on a monthly basis. This ensures that consultants have access to the most recent products and specials.

4. Can I use the planning guide to place an order for any Pampered Chef products?

No, the Canadian Supply Order Planning Guide is specifically for ordering products that are available for Canadian consultants. It does not include products that are only available in the United States.

5. Can I use the planning guide to place an order for my customers?

Yes, the Canadian Supply Order Planning Guide can be used to place orders for both personal use and for customers. It is a helpful tool for keeping track of product availability and placing orders efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lorna May
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies