• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide

In summary, the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide is a resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and organize successful catalog shows. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or in the consultant's back office. The guide includes a step-by-step planning process, a checklist for supplies, tips for maximizing sales, and resources for promoting the show. It can also be customized to suit individual needs and is useful for both new and experienced consultants.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Does anyone know exactly why we can't order Catalog Show Planning Guides on a supply order? I know there is a download on CC, but I tried to print it through Office Depot & it came out way to light. Am I the only one who would like to have them in my host packets for Catalog Shows?

i would love to have these!!! but i found a very nice one on the files here, that i use and it basically covers everything the one on CC does but without pics.

Thanks Jessica. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Like HO thinks we never do catalog shows? So strange...

1. What is the purpose of the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide?

The Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide is a resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and organize successful catalog shows. It includes tips, checklists, and tools to help consultants maximize their sales and provide a great experience for their customers.

2. How can I access the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide?

The Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. It is also available in the consultant's back office under the "Supply Orders" section.

3. What information is included in the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide?

The Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide includes a step-by-step guide for planning a catalog show, a checklist for supplies needed, tips for maximizing sales, and a sample timeline for reference. It also includes resources for creating invitations and promoting the show.

4. Can I customize the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide for my own needs?

Yes, the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide can be customized to fit your personal needs and business style. You can add your own notes, tips, and checklists to make it more personalized and effective for your catalog shows.

5. Is the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide only for new consultants?

No, the Supply Order - Catalog Show Planning Guide can be used by both new and experienced consultants. It is a valuable resource for anyone looking to plan and execute successful catalog shows and increase their sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies