• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Theme Show? Others in Sp/Su 10 Packet?

In summary, a Mexican Theme Show is a Pampered Chef party that focuses on Mexican cuisine and features recipes, tips, and product demonstrations using Mexican-themed kitchen tools and cookware. The menu can be customized based on personal preferences and dietary restrictions, and a variety of Pampered Chef products will be featured to prepare and serve Mexican dishes. The Sp/Su 10 Packet is available for hosting a Mexican Theme Show in the spring or summer months with specific recipes, tips, and product information for the season.
gailz2
Gold Member
Was there any literature in anyone's Spring/Summer box referring to theme shows? I hear people talk of Mexican theme shows. All that was in my box was the CD, DVD, Catalogs, Merrill, mini-catalog, special CN spring edition. Do we usually get order forms, spring supply list form and theme show packets??

I got 2 more things: the Sample Order form and the Paperwork Package Guide, where it tells you to go to CC the theme show stuff. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd season they've done that. I liked it a lot better when I cold look it over right away, highlight it, etc. I bet this saves them a ton of money, though.

They don't send us Theme Show packets anymore. You can download/print them from CC. They are posted there. They just have the "Mexican in Minutes", and then updated the Comfort Foods and Sweet Favorites with a couple of new recipes. They are in the middle section of the first page on CC- at the very bottom.I did get a Spring Supply List in my changeover, but no order forms. If you are referring to the 3-ply order form/receipts, those come with your first Supply order for the season (or are supposed to. Mine did)

Thanks, I guess I just recall the theme packets from when I recently cleaned out my PC cupboard (or one of them, I should say).

I got a recipe card for three of the Mexican in Minutes recipes. I think I also got one new post card.

I printed the supply form from behind CC.

1. What is a Mexican Theme Show?

A Mexican Theme Show is a Pampered Chef party with a focus on Mexican cuisine. It includes recipes, tips, and product demonstrations using our Mexican-themed kitchen tools and cookware.

2. What type of recipes will be featured in the Mexican Theme Show?

The recipes featured in the Mexican Theme Show will include traditional Mexican dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, and quesadillas, as well as other Mexican-inspired recipes using Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Mexican Theme Show?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your Mexican Theme Show based on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your needs.

4. What products will be featured in the Mexican Theme Show?

The Mexican Theme Show will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for preparing and serving Mexican dishes. This may include items such as our Mix 'N Chop, Quick Slice, and Stoneware Collection.

5. How can I host a Mexican Theme Show in the spring or summer months?

Our Sp/Su 10 Packet includes all the necessary materials for hosting a Mexican Theme Show in the spring or summer months. This packet includes recipes, tips, and product information specifically tailored for the season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies