• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Opportunity: $340 Catalog Show Order Received!

In summary, a Catalog Show at $340.00 is a virtual event where you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a party and inviting your friends and family to shop through a personalized link. The amount you can earn depends on the total sales made, and you can also receive exclusive hostess rewards and bonuses. The benefits of hosting include earning rewards and introducing others to high-quality products. To get started, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. You can still host a successful Catalog Show even if you don't have a large network, as your consultant can provide tips to reach more potential guests.
nicki25
Silver Member
I got home last night and checked my email and had a lady ( who recieved one of my fundrasier packets from my DD dance studio) email me with a $340 dollar order and wanted to not put it with the dance studio but to do her own catalog show and get the free product. This doesn't happen to me very often and I am excited about it.

That is great Nicki! It keeps you going, doesn't it? I would have trouble settling down to go to sleep with a surprise order like that.

Congratulations on the big order! That's great news. It's always exciting when unexpected sales come through. It sounds like this customer is really interested in your products and wants to take advantage of the free product offer. Have you considered reaching out to other dance studios or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a catalog show as well? It could be a great way to increase your sales and reach new customers. Keep up the good work!

Related to Exciting Opportunity: $340 Catalog Show Order Received!

1. How does a Catalog Show at $340.00 work?

A Catalog Show at $340.00 is a virtual event where you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a party and inviting your friends and family to shop through our catalog. You will receive a personalized link to share with your guests, and their purchases will count towards your total sales.

2. How much can I earn from a Catalog Show at $340.00?

The amount you can earn from a Catalog Show at $340.00 depends on the total sales made through your party. You will earn 15% of the total sales in free products and discounts, as well as exclusive hostess rewards and bonuses based on the total amount of sales.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Catalog Show at $340.00?

Hosting a Catalog Show at $340.00 allows you to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive hostess rewards. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to our high-quality products and potentially earn additional rewards if they decide to book their own party.

4. How do I get started with hosting a Catalog Show at $340.00?

To get started with hosting a Catalog Show at $340.00, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to set up your party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and support to make your party a success.

5. Can I host a Catalog Show at $340.00 even if I don't have a large network?

Absolutely! A Catalog Show at $340.00 is a great option for anyone, regardless of the size of their network. You can still earn rewards and discounts by sharing your personalized link with your friends and family. Plus, your consultant can provide tips and strategies to help you reach more potential guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • jenandnelson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • ChefBeckyD