• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome California Catalog Show: Let's Get Shopping!

In summary, a customer from California who attended a show in July wants to do a catalog show using the host's website to collect orders. The host is looking for advice on attaching a flyer to the catalogs to explain how to order online. Suggestions include using stickers or creating a custom flyer or business card with website information and promotions. The host also received a flyer from someone else on the platform.
PCSarahjm
I just recieved an email from a lady that attended one of my shows back in July....she was here visiting family. She is from California. She wants to do a catalog show:D :D :D .She wants to use my website and also collect orders too. Which is great! Does anyone have a special flyer that they attatch to the catalogs explaining how to order online thru our personal websites? Also any other advice is welcome. Thanks

I use the stickers form Merrill that say "3 Steps to a Successful Catalog Show". That seems to get my catty hosts a little more organized and gices thema better idea of how to collect orders and from who. I just stick it on the show planner front.
As far as ordering from the website, I just put a note on the planner to make sure she's inviting those out-of-town guests to check it out and order from there. Its pretty much self-expalnatory once you get on the website.
Hope this helps....

THANKS i found a flyer on here that i am going to send along.

good job and good luck!

Hi there! Congratulations on getting a catalog show from a past customer - that's always exciting! As for your question about attaching a flyer to the catalogs, there are actually a few options you could consider. One idea is to create a custom flyer that includes a brief overview of your website and instructions on how to order online. You could also include any current promotions or specials that are available on your website. Another option is to include a business card or small insert with your website information and a note encouraging customers to order online. Whichever option you choose, make sure to make it eye-catching and easy to understand. Best of luck with your catalog show!

1. What is the "Welcome California Catalog Show"?

The "Welcome California Catalog Show" is a virtual shopping event hosted by Pampered Chef for customers in California. It showcases our latest products and offers exclusive deals for California residents.

2. How do I participate in the "Welcome California Catalog Show"?

To participate in the "Welcome California Catalog Show", simply visit our website and browse the catalog of products. You can place your order online or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to assist you.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "Welcome California Catalog Show"?

Yes, there are exclusive discounts and promotions available only for customers in California during the "Welcome California Catalog Show". Keep an eye out for special offers and deals while browsing the catalog.

4. Can I host a party during the "Welcome California Catalog Show"?

Yes, you can! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also invite your friends and family to join the virtual shopping event and have a fun time together.

5. When will my order from the "Welcome California Catalog Show" be delivered?

Once you place your order, it will be shipped directly to your doorstep within 3-5 business days. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JaimeAnnR