• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Very Discouraged Catalog Host....

In summary, the host is having a hard time getting orders and the person is trying to help. They suggest doing a cooking show to increase the free product value.
christina78
I have a catalog host who's show closes on Monday. She is kinda bummed because she has only had two people order. I keep pushing her to make sure she has shown the catalog to everyone she knows. I have also let her know out of town friends and family can use my website to place orders.

I don't know what else to tell her. I hate she is having a hard time. She was really excited in the beginning. Any advice?

Does she work somewhere that you might be able to pamper her business? Maybe you could arrange with her to bring some kind of dessert to share with her coworkers and leave a few mini catalogs and a flier with the months guest special on it. Maybe your host is too shy to approach others...this happened with a lady I work with who wanted to get the food chopper for free so she could give it to her daughter. I created a flier that basically said...Please help ____________ earn a FREE Food Chopper from the Pampered Chef. Then I posted on the flier to check out the Amazing Mix 'N Chop and the Classic Batter Bowl and left those products on the counter for others to see. She got enough orders to get her food chopper for free!Maybe you could do something like that with some of the new products or even mention the RUFTH Trivet Campaign. If she allows you to bring a dessert and a few products to display you could turn it into a cooking show and this would increase her free product value. Hope this helps.

I imagine it has to do with follow-up. Go with her name by name down her initial guest list, and press that she has "asked for the sale" with each person, not simply being disappointed when they don't order...You could do it, saying with expectation - Hi! I'm helping (Cindy) who is trying to earn the stainless mixing bowl set. She gave you a catalog sometime a week or so ago. Can I answer any questions and collect your order to pass on to her? [no] Ah, so you would like to earn some items free and half-priced by hosting your own show then?

I'd e-mail her the 50 Guests in 5 minutes flyer (it's located in the files here). Then call her and go through the brainstorming process with her if she's still having trouble. Ask her if she has people's e-mail addresses. If so, have her e-mail everyone a little message about her show (or she can input them into your website, or you could offer to do it for her.) Does she use Facebook? Have her post that she's doing a catalog show and if anyone wants to order or see the website to see the catalog, to send her a message and she'll e-mail them the link.Remind her that people get busy and forget to follow up with things like this. She needs to do the phone calling and asking and following up.If people say they love the stuff but can't afford to order right now, she should recommend that they host a cooking show so they can get stuff for free. Then hopefully she can get some bookings.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your catalog host is feeling discouraged about her show. It can be tough when you put in a lot of effort and don't see the results you were hoping for. However, I have a few suggestions that may help her boost her sales before the show closes on Monday.First, encourage her to reach out to her friends and family again, even if she has already shown them the catalog. Sometimes people need a little reminder or a second look before they make a purchase. Additionally, she can also ask her friends and family to share the catalog with their own networks to expand her reach.Secondly, make sure she is utilizing social media to promote her show. She can create a Facebook event and invite her friends, post about it on Instagram, or even create a Snapchat story showcasing some of the products. This can help generate more interest and potentially lead to more orders.Lastly, remind her to mention the show to anyone she comes in contact with. This could be at work, at the gym, or even in line at the grocery store. You never know who may be interested in purchasing from the catalog.I hope these suggestions help and that her show ends up being a success. Thank you for being such a supportive consultant and helping your host through this difficult time. Keep encouraging her and I'm sure she will see some more orders before Monday.Best of luck!Sincerely,

Related to Very Discouraged Catalog Host....

1. How can I increase my catalog sales as a host?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend hosting a virtual party or event to reach a wider audience. You can also promote your catalog through social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. Additionally, consider offering special incentives or discounts to your guests to encourage them to make a purchase.

2. What should I do if I am not meeting my catalog sales goals?

Don't be discouraged! It's important to stay positive and keep trying new strategies to reach potential customers. You can reach out to your consultant for tips and advice, and also consider joining online communities or forums for support and ideas.

3. How can I make my catalog stand out to potential customers?

One way to make your catalog more appealing is to include personalization or customization options for products. You can also highlight best-selling or popular items, and offer product bundles or packages to incentivize larger purchases.

4. What are some effective ways to distribute my catalog?

Aside from hosting in-person or virtual events, you can also leave catalogs at local businesses or community centers, hand them out to friends and family, or include them in customer orders. Additionally, you can create an online version of your catalog or share it through social media.

5. Are there any resources available to help me succeed as a catalog host?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers various training materials, webinars, and support from your consultant and fellow hosts. You can also access the Pampered Chef website for marketing materials, product information, and tips for successful hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies