• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show - Does It Have to Close in April to Get Host Gift?

In summary, Our host gifts are available for all shows, regardless of when they close. The deadline for your catalog show to close in order to receive the host gift is typically the last day of the month. However, some promotions may have different deadlines, so be sure to check the details of the specific host gift offer. Unfortunately, our host gifts are predetermined and cannot be chosen, but we offer a variety of gifts each month. Your host gift will be shipped directly from our warehouse and should arrive within 2-3 weeks after your show closes. If you have multiple catalog shows, you will receive a host gift for each one as long as they meet the minimum sales requirement.
ARA in PA
My SIL is doing a catalog show at work. She wants an April host gift. Does she have to close in April to get it? How does that work?

No she has till the end of May I believe - just make sure that it goes in under an April date on P3

Awesome - thanks!

1. Can I still receive the host gift if my catalog show doesn't close in April?

Yes, you can still receive the host gift even if your catalog show does not close in April. Our host gifts are available for all shows, regardless of when they close.

2. What is the deadline for my catalog show to close in order to receive the host gift?

The deadline for your catalog show to close in order to receive the host gift is typically the last day of the month. However, some promotions may have different deadlines, so be sure to check the details of the specific host gift offer.

3. Can I choose which host gift I want to receive?

Unfortunately, our host gifts are predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, we strive to offer a variety of gifts each month so that there is something for everyone.

4. How will I receive my host gift?

Your host gift will be shipped to you directly from our warehouse, and should arrive within 2-3 weeks after your show closes. Please make sure to provide us with your correct shipping address to ensure timely delivery.

5. What if I have multiple catalog shows? Do I receive a host gift for each one?

Yes, if you have multiple catalog shows, you will receive a host gift for each one. As long as each show meets the minimum sales requirement, you are eligible to receive the host gift for each show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • msmileyface