• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit an April Show Before April?

In summary, you can submit an April show before April for Pampered Chef as they operate on a monthly sales cycle. This means you can submit an April show as early as February. The April host rewards and guest specials will still apply if you submit the show early, as they are valid for the entire month. There is no limit to how many shows you can submit in advance, as long as they fall within the 2-month advance submission period. You can also make changes to an April show that you submitted before April, but this may affect the host rewards and guest specials. To submit an April show before April, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host a Party" tab, where you can select the month
dancedivine
Hey, guys!

I was just wondering if I could submit an April catalog show before April? Or, do I have to wait until April 1st?

Thanks so much!!!!

You have to wait I believe.

Nope, you can't sumbit April before April 1st!

You have to wait till April 1st just have it sitting in PP3 waiting and when April 1st hit the submit button.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help answer your question. You can absolutely submit an April catalog show before April 1st. In fact, I highly recommend it! This will give you time to gather orders and reach out to potential customers before the catalog officially launches. Plus, early submissions often lead to higher sales. So go ahead and get a head start on your April show - happy selling!

Related to Can I Submit an April Show Before April?

1. Can I submit an April show before April?

Yes, you can submit an April show before April. Since Pampered Chef operates on a monthly sales cycle, you are able to submit shows up to 2 months in advance. This means you can submit an April show as early as February.

2. Will the April host rewards and guest specials still apply if I submit the show early?

Yes, the April host rewards and guest specials will still apply if you submit the show early. The host rewards and guest specials for each month are valid for the entire month, regardless of when the show is submitted.

3. Is there a limit to how many shows I can submit in advance?

No, there is no limit to how many shows you can submit in advance. You can submit as many shows as you'd like for any future month, as long as they fall within the 2-month advance submission period.

4. Can I make changes to an April show that I submitted before April?

Yes, you can make changes to an April show that you submitted before April. You have the ability to edit your show up until the day before the show date. However, any changes made to the show may affect the host rewards and guest specials.

5. How do I submit an April show before April?

To submit an April show before April, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can select the month and date for your show and enter all the necessary information. Make sure to review and submit the show before the deadline to ensure it is processed in time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies