• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Know if I'm on Direct Ship

In summary, if you are wondering if your order will be shipped directly to you, you can check your order confirmation email to see if it is marked as "Direct Ship" or if the shipping address matches your personal address. You can also select the "Direct Ship" option during checkout. Regardless of how it is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to monitor your shipment's progress. The delivery time for direct ship orders may vary, but you can check the estimated delivery date on your order confirmation or by logging into your account. If your order does not arrive on time, please contact customer service for assistance.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I've been away from doing shows of any kind. Just had two successful shows at the start of November, am trying to engage folks in an online block show now. How do I know if I'm on Direct Ship? I guess I'd assume no b/c I have not been active in a long while.

To know for sure, you'd need to contact the venues you've been playing at and ask them if they are still using direct ship. Alternatively, you could contact your booking agency or label and inquire if they are using direct ship for any of their artists.

The only way to know is to place an order and I don't want to do that if I'm not on Direct Ship.The best way to find out if you are on Direct Ship is to contact your upline or the company's customer service. They will be able to confirm if you are on Direct Ship and provide you with any necessary information or steps to take if you are not currently on Direct Ship. It is important to make sure you are on Direct Ship if you plan on placing orders, as this will ensure timely delivery and can also provide you with potential benefits such as free shipping or discounts.

1. How do I know if my order will be shipped directly to me?

If your order is being shipped directly to you, it will be marked as "Direct Ship" in your order confirmation email. You can also check the shipping address on your order to see if it matches your personal address.

2. Can I choose to have my order shipped directly to me?

Yes, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to you during the checkout process. Simply select the "Direct Ship" option when entering your shipping information.

3. Will I receive a tracking number if my order is being shipped directly to me?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order regardless of whether it is being shipped directly to you or to a consultant's address. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment.

4. How long will it take for my direct ship order to arrive?

The delivery time for direct ship orders may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. You can check the estimated delivery date on your order confirmation email or by logging into your account on our website.

5. What should I do if my direct ship order does not arrive on time?

If your direct ship order does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • pctharper