• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Gets Items Earlier Than Expected--What If She Hadn't Been Home?

In summary, if the host is not home when the items are delivered, the delivery company will either leave a note or attempt to redeliver on another day. The host cannot specify a specific delivery date or time. They will receive an email notification with tracking information when the items are shipped. The shipping address can be changed if the order has not yet been shipped, but not if it has already been shipped. If the items are delivered to the wrong address, the host should contact customer service for assistance.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
I called a host tonight to let her know that her show is still in the picking stage and as soon as it changes to shipped I will let her know. She informs me that she already received all of the items last THURSDAY! I just checked the website again and it still says picking. What's the deal?! I am glad that she was off work that day b/c she normally works 24 hour shifts every third day and happened to be home when it arrived. I'm happy it arrived earlier but what if she hadn't been home? How long would it have been sitting on her front porch before she came home?

I would just call HO and let them know.

I had that happen to me last week as well, I emailed a customer to let her know that her stuff hadn't been shipped yet, and that I would let her know as soon as it was, and she emailed me back stating that she just got it that day! I was like "ok then, nevermind, thanks for letting me know!"...

That's great! Dhe got her things much sooner than expected!

That might be good then b/c last night they were still showing working on shows from first of October. Maybe it isn't as bad as the screen is showing.

1. What happens if the host is not home when the items are delivered?

If the host is not home when the items are delivered, the delivery company will usually leave a note or attempt to redeliver the package on another day. If the package cannot be delivered after multiple attempts, it will be returned to Pampered Chef and the host will need to make arrangements to pick it up or have it redelivered.

2. Can the host designate a specific delivery date or time?

Unfortunately, the delivery date and time cannot be specified by the host. Once the order is placed, the delivery will be scheduled according to the standard shipping and delivery times of the chosen shipping option.

3. Will the host be notified when the items are shipped?

Yes, the host will receive an email notification with the tracking information once the items are shipped. This will allow the host to track the package and know when to expect the delivery.

4. Is there a way to change the shipping address after the order is placed?

If the order has not yet been shipped, the host can contact Pampered Chef customer service to request a change in the shipping address. However, if the order has already been shipped, it is not possible to change the shipping address.

5. What happens if the items are delivered to the wrong address?

If the items are delivered to the wrong address, the host should contact Pampered Chef customer service immediately to report the issue. The customer service team will work to resolve the situation and ensure that the host receives their items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies