• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Order Details: What Would You Do? | Knife Party Dilemma

In summary, the speaker is discussing their experience with a customer who placed an order for their business. The customer's mother also wanted to place an order but did not specify a free knife, so the speaker chose one for her. However, they are now unsure if the customer would prefer a different knife and are wondering if they can exchange it. The other person suggests presenting the knife as a surprise bonus for the customer's mother and being open to exchanging it if needed.
babywings76
Gold Member
Okay, this might seem kind of trivial, but I'm going to ask anyway...

I had my kick-off party and a neighbor placed a nice size order. Then she told me the next day that her mom wanted to place an order. She just wrote everything down on a post-it note and gave me a check. She said whatever was extra to put on the "Round Up" program. Later that night as I was entering in her mom's order, I realized she never told me her mom's name. So I just put in the computer "Mindy's Mom". Then I realized she forgot to tell me which free knife she wanted, so I just picked one since I couldn't get a hold of her and I needed to close the show. Since I was the host, I picked the other one for my free knife, figuring I can ask when I deliver it and if she wanted the other one I'd switch. Well, I can't get a hold of her, now her order is here, her salad spinner arrived even after the backorder status, and she still isn't home. I guess she went on a big vacation or something. So here I have a show tomorrow and I really wanted to use the tomato knife, but what if my neighbor wants it for her mom instead? Do I just give her the paring knife and say, "Your mom also got a free knife but since we didn't discuss what she wanted and I couldn't reach you I just ordered this, is that alright?" (see what a long build-up to such a silly question) Am I able to exchange it if she is disappointed? Does this really even matter?! :rolleyes:

My 2 cents is you're being extremely nice and am trying to look out for her but you need to turn it around and tell her, "Hey listen, because she placed over an $60 order, she received this knife for free! Too cool, huh?"

I think she'll be thrilled to get something for free so pick whatever one you want and don't look back!:)

I agree---you could maybe also say "since no knife was specified you received this one".

You've gone to enough trouble already---

Yes, I think you're right. If I present it that way it sounds like "Wow what a great bonus surpise for your mom!" instead of "oops, Sorry I'm a terrible, inexperienced consultant" lol

You can always do an exchange for the other knife if she wants it.

I agree. Use it and tell them she got this knife for free. And like was said you can do an adjustment and exchange it if she really wants the other knife.

1. How can I find out the details of my lost order?

In order to find out the details of your lost order, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will be able to assist you in tracking down your order and providing you with the necessary details.

2. What should I do if I receive my order and an item is missing?

If you receive your order and an item is missing, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-123-4567. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the missing item as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel my order if I no longer need it?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to cancel it and issue a refund. However, if your order has already been processed and shipped, we will not be able to cancel it.

4. What happens if my lost order is never found?

If your lost order is never found, we will work with you to either issue a replacement order or provide a refund. Our customer service team will be able to assist you in determining the best course of action.

5. Will I be charged for shipping again if my lost order is replaced?

If your lost order is replaced, you will not be charged for shipping again. We will cover the cost of shipping for the replacement order. However, if you choose to cancel your order instead of receiving a replacement, we will not be able to refund the original shipping charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • gratergirl
  • General Chat
Replies