• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Santoku Knife - The Search for St. Joseph's Help!

In summary, Lisa's Santoku knife was missing from her drawer after she completed a show. She contacted her hostess and was told that the knives were in her hostess' possession. Lisa has ordered the knives again and is hoping that they will not be discounted.
gratergirl
Since I didn't earn the colored coated Santoku knife, I purchased the package it came in through the sample packages. Anyway, my kids do the dishes and I was just bragging about the knife to a friend that was over and wanted to show her. Anyway, I went into my drawer and guess what??? :eek: All that was there was the protective cover! NO KNIFE! :mad: I use it if not every day....every other! I'm so afraid that someone used it and threw it out. The garbage came yesterday! :( So needless to say.......I just have the cover! I was even going to get another one for our camper. I guess I have to order two now! I will definately order one on kit enhancement but will have to pay more for the other! I don't know what I'll do without that knife until my order comes in. :confused: I guess I'll have to go back to the utility knife. That will have to be the "old faithful". My mom told me to pray to St. Joseph and he'll help me find it. (something my grandma always made them do. I told her, 'well, do you think he'll make a garbage man bring it back if it was there?'
Sorry....just had to vent!

I've certainly done a prayer for lost objects (there is a jewish prayer) and had the lost object that I was positive was gone forever show up within a day or so.

St. Anthony, he's the guy!

"Dear St. Anthony, Please look around! (something) is lost and cannot be found!"

Yes, Kim is right! St Anthony is the one to pray to!!!

say yuor prayer and use the time waiting on your order to get a jump on spring cleaning & clean all drawers and cabinets It's probably misplaced.

I hope you find your knives, but I've had worse happen with them........I earned both of the knives in the sell a thon and hubby really likes the Santuko, so I bought another so I could have one at home when I do shows.

Well went to shows back to back with hostesses who've done shows before but both had LOTS of new people there.........well I passed knives at Party A and got them back, had on my table, went and did orders, came back, packed up and finished up and went home, did dishes and realized, My Santuko was missing :eek: !! Thinking I'd just left at hostess house, figured I'd give her call in morning, or she would call me saying Guess what I found.....nope. I called and she hadn't found it, but she'd check. Again, great repeat hostess I know her VERY well, I know she's not lying, she matter of fact had ordered both with her show, and had given me her order night of her show.

Anyway, so I go to show B on the next evening and take my hubby's Santuko from my kitchen along with tomato knife I had in my TTA, well again I talk about them, passed them and got them back, I put them back in TTA (thinking ick people touched,, but I'll clean everything in TTA but I don't want to loose them) So I again, go about doing my orders, finished packing up and get home and take things out of dirty bin, again "KNOWING" they're in my TTA, I just have to take them out and clean them as I'd passed them around...........go and get TTA and you guessed it, :mad: They are BOTH missing!!

So I've again ordered them again from another hostess..........suggestions on how to make sure they are NOT 5 finger discounted?? :confused:

Thanks,

Lisa

You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!! That is just horrible! I can't believe that someone would do that to you--this is your BUSINESS! People are just nuts. Perhaps I should keep better tabs on my knives, too, since they are so expensive!

Maybe after the show, take them with you to have on "display" wherever you are taking orders?

How rude. I can't believe someone would just steal stuff like that.

So these knives are that great? Maybe I should one.

I guess, just carry them in your apron pocket or even slide them into your rolling cart or breifcase after the show, if you have one of those. Some people! I guess I'm too honest! I expect everyone else to be the same way as well. Oh well. I will pray to St. Anthony and hopefully he will bring it back to me! I guess after I order one....I won't be mad to have two....but the kids are NEVER to touch any PC stuff when doing dishes! They already knew not to touch the pots and pans (they even have the old set to cook in...they can't use my PC pans!) but now....it's EVERYTHING! I had made the Reuben ring on Saturday and took it to work with me but had used the green knife to cut it up. My husband said that he saw it on the counter by the sink before the dishes were done (by my teenagers). So by Sunday I hadn't used it and Monday came when I was talking about how much I love it.....and GONE. Oh well....thanks for the St. Anthony part....at least I know who to pray to! I have looked everywhere and what's even crazier is that I just cleaned out all of my cupboards and drawers. They are so organized now...I know that they are not in there. I told the boys, "This would be like having a game system taken from you, you'd go crazy!"

Shannon,
I think that the colored coated santoku knife is the BOMB! (hope it turns up!) It's not too big....just perfect and I think it's not expensive either. You'll love it! The big santoku knife is big but cuts great through roasts....and even slices right through cantaloup! I'm not sure about the steak knives but I heard that they are great. They are pretty expensive though! Probably worth it though I'm sure.

I can't believe that someone stole your knife right out of your TTA! That is so rude!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
So I've again ordered them again from another hostess..........suggestions on how to make sure they are NOT 5 finger discounted?? :confused:
How about when you pass things around, make a point of mentioning "These are for looking, they're not free samples." If you say it jokingly, people shouldn't be offended, but they'll get the idea.

Guess we know what to present at our shows and what the hot seller "should" be! Good luck in finding it/them! I'm not too crazy for the green color! Just old fashioned I guess!

I like the idea about mentioning "These are for looking, they're not FREE samples!" I've had my timers come up missing. I think 4 in total! Hostess can never seem to find them!!! Imagine that!

I guess I've been lucky in that none of my stuff has walked away from shows. Other than covers - especially that darn Cook's corer cover! And the one for the serrated peeler. I lost that one when I did a demo at a hall for my big-group meeting this month. :mad:

Wow, I am at such disbelief of the missing knives! I can't believe how they could all disappear. Sure makes you wonder about who people let into their homes!

I hope they show up and just got misplaced.

I'm going to "steal" that line, lolI love the line about they are for looking not for taking, I've got again 4 shows this weekend and am getting the ones I ordered tomorrow from the hostess, so I'm praying they all survive the shows.

I'm thinking about putting them beside me whie I do orders, as they are popular, and tell them if they want to see them, they can do it at check out instead of passing them??? What do you think???

I just can't afford to keep having these 5 finger discounted!!

Lisa

You could tie them to your apron with a ribbon and make a joke about "They're so popular that two of mine have walked away at shows, so I have to tie them down like pens at the bank."

I did a Bridal event last week, where people were taking things off of my table thinking they were samples. Ummm, yeah a $70 sample.

1. What is "Lost My Santoku Knife - The Search for St. Joseph's Help!" all about?

"Lost My Santoku Knife - The Search for St. Joseph's Help!" is a fun and interactive game designed to help you find your missing Pampered Chef Santoku Knife. It combines the excitement of a treasure hunt with the tradition of seeking St. Joseph's help in finding lost items.

2. How do I play "Lost My Santoku Knife - The Search for St. Joseph's Help!"?

To play the game, you will need to purchase the "Lost My Santoku Knife" kit from Pampered Chef. The kit includes clues, a map, and a special prayer to St. Joseph. Follow the clues and use the map to search for your missing knife. Don't forget to say the prayer for St. Joseph's help along the way!

3. Is "Lost My Santoku Knife - The Search for St. Joseph's Help!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It's a great activity for families to enjoy together, and it can also be played with a group of friends. It's a fun and unique way to involve everyone in the search for your missing knife.

4. Can I play "Lost My Santoku Knife - The Search for St. Joseph's Help!" even if I don't own a Pampered Chef Santoku Knife?

Yes, you can still play the game even if you don't own a Pampered Chef Santoku Knife. The game is designed to be a fun and engaging experience for anyone who enjoys solving puzzles and searching for hidden objects. However, owning a Santoku Knife may make it easier to follow the clues and find the missing knife.

5. What happens if I can't find my missing Santoku Knife while playing the game?

If you can't find your missing knife while playing the game, don't worry! You can always reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you locate your knife or provide a replacement if necessary. Plus, even if you don't find your knife, you'll still have had a fun and exciting time playing the game!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens