• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Delivery: A 5" Santoku Knife!

In summary, "Surprising Delivery: A 5" Santoku Knife!" is a standard 5-inch size knife made of high-quality stainless steel. It comes with a protective sheath and is not dishwasher safe. It can be used for both cutting and chopping tasks.
itsjustCarla
I got home from work today and found a PC box on my porch. It was a large #4 box and I didn't remember placing that big of an order.....turns out, the only thing in it was my new 5" santoku knife. My entire supply order was mailed in a smaller box than this one. I thought HO added additional package sizes so that smaller orders didn't have to be shipped out so wastefully??

Sounds like a mixup at the warehouse!

I have noticed that too. Much bigger boxes than they need. But then sometimes you get something that is in a box too small for the product and you are so lucky that the product isn't broken.

The box that came the other day, fedex spilled paint on the box!! How in the heck?!

Could be that they didn't have any of the smaller boxes in stock?

itsjustCarla said:
I got home from work today and found a PC box on my porch. It was a large #4 box and I didn't remember placing that big of an order.....turns out, the only thing in it was my new 5" santoku knife. My entire supply order was mailed in a smaller box than this one. I thought HO added additional package sizes so that smaller orders didn't have to be shipped out so wastefully??

That is how my knife came too.

Related to Surprising Delivery: A 5" Santoku Knife!

1. What is the size of the "Surprising Delivery: A 5" Santoku Knife!"?

The "Surprising Delivery: A 5" Santoku Knife!" is a standard 5-inch size.

2. What materials is the knife made of?

The knife is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting sharpness.

3. Does the knife come with a sheath or cover?

Yes, the "Surprising Delivery: A 5" Santoku Knife!" comes with a protective sheath to keep the blade safe and secure when not in use.

4. Is the knife dishwasher safe?

No, it is recommended to hand wash the knife to maintain its sharpness and prolong its lifespan.

5. Can this knife be used for both cutting and chopping?

Yes, the "Surprising Delivery: A 5" Santoku Knife!" is designed for both cutting and chopping tasks, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cincychef