• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Receive a Mysterious Santoku Knife in the Mail?

In summary, "Weird!! I'm so Confused!!" is a phrase commonly used by customers to express confusion about a product or recipe. To avoid feeling this way while using Pampered Chef products, it's recommended to carefully read instructions and watch instructional videos, and reach out to customer service for assistance. It's normal to feel confused when using a new product, and if the instructions don't help, customer service is available for further support. Customers can also return products within the company's return policy if they are still feeling confused or unsatisfied. Ultimately, the goal of Pampered Chef is to ensure customers feel confident and comfortable using their products.
pamperedbecky
The door bell just rang and I assumed it was FedEx because I was hoping that binder would come today. (Has anyone gotten theirs?) It looked to be in the right-sized box. Well, I open it and it's a single Forged Cutlery Santoku knife. It didn't seem to be any kind of adjustment because there was no adjustment form in there. There was the typical packing list that usually comes in a box listing all items in that box. It has show #242 on it from 12/2006 (I'm on show 412 by now!) and I looked, it was a show I hosted and nobody else ordered that Santoku knife. WEIRD. Is there any way this was maybe on back order? The funny thing is, I DID have to return a Santoku knife around that time, but I"m pretty darn sure I got its replacement.

Has anyone else ever had this happen? I'm so baffled.:confused:

I had that happen a while back with a Bamboo Bowl. I didn't know why I got it and neither did the Solution Center - they told me to keep it.

I called and they said an adjustment was made by phone for this show on Jan 5th! It wasn't me and nobody else ordered a santoku knife. They must have messed up entering the consultant number or something. That's weird because they always repeat to me the name of the host, shipping address etc when I do an adjustment but somehow this got messed up. Weird. Anyway they said to hang on to it. So, woo hoo. I was going to hang on to it just to make sure none of MY customers called about a missing adjustment, but like I said there is no way it came from this show.

What does "Weird!! I'm so Confused!!" mean?

"Weird!! I'm so Confused!!" is a common phrase used by our customers to express their confusion about a product or recipe. It's a way for them to seek clarification or assistance.

How can I avoid feeling "Weird!! I'm so Confused!!" while using Pampered Chef products?

To avoid confusion while using our products, we recommend reading the instructions carefully and watching our instructional videos. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any questions or concerns.

Is it normal to feel "Weird!! I'm so Confused!!" when using a new Pampered Chef product?

Yes, it's completely normal to feel confused when using a new product. Our products are designed to be user-friendly, but if you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

What should I do if I still feel "Weird!! I'm so Confused!!" after reading the instructions?

If you're still feeling confused after reading the instructions, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have.

Can I return a product if I feel "Weird!! I'm so Confused!!" about using it?

Yes, if you're not satisfied with your purchase or are still feeling confused after using our products, you can return them within our return policy guidelines. We want our customers to feel confident and comfortable when using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Chef Endora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Intrepid_Chef