• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Booking Challenge Results: I Won a 7 Santoku Knife and Hostess Prize!

In summary, Yahoo!!!!! won a Santoku knife and her hostess. She was really excited and is looking forward to her knife arriving. Canadian winners have not been announced, but everyone is looking forward to the BBQ auction.
TinaOuellette
Yahoo!!!!!
I won a 7" Santoku knife as well as my hostess!!!! I just can't believe it!! I had forgotten about the challenge and then she gets the call and I think she thought she was a telemaketer lol. Until she realised who it really was. Well she was just bouncing on her chair!!

I wonder if I'm going to win again on Wed, will let you know.

Did any Canadian win yet??? If so let us know so we can celebrate together!!

Good Luck everyone!!

Yeah!! Congrats to you and your host!

YES!!!! Congrats Tina!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm booked for Friday and Saturday. I hope it works well for me also but I'm quite happy for you. Did you call Joan?

Yesssssss!

Congrats, Tina!!!

WOO HOO Tina! That's awesome! Congratulations! :) Unfortunately, I have no shows this week, so no knives for me! :(

Chef Gilles said:
YES!!!! Congrats Tina!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm booked for Friday and Saturday. I hope it works well for me also but I'm quite happy for you. Did you call Joan?

Yesssssss!

I didn't call her but I did leave her an email!! lol I just can't believe I won.:eek: It will sink in when I get my knife at my door though LOL!!! The funny thing is ... I was kind of sending vibes to Home Office and reciting the phone # in my head and telling them to call that number. Well freak me out when they did call. Can't wait to see you all at the BBQ auction!!! I'm so excited!
Good Luck Gilles!:)

Well, it's now Wednesday and I didn't receive a call for my last show of the August booking challenge. But it was great and they all LOVE the Pampered Chef and I couldn't ask for more.

Did anyone else win in the challenge???

Congrats Tina! My party also won last night. It's funny, we didn't answer the phone at first b/c we were busy partying...both the host and I forgot all about it b/c we assumed we wouldn't win!

Sherry Leigh said:
Congrats Tina! My party also won last night. It's funny, we didn't answer the phone at first b/c we were busy partying...both the host and I forgot all about it b/c we assumed we wouldn't win!

Congradulation! My director also won! This business is great!!! I LOVE THE PAMPERED CHEF!!!!!

I received the call last night. I'm so excited for my host. We all started claping and cheering. It was soooo much fun!The guests were excited about each wining a spice as well. What a fun promotion, what a great company!

It was my turn today Tina!!! Yahoo !!!!

The 7" Santoku Knife for me and my hostesse is well apreciated. It will fit just right in my Bamboo Block !

See you next Sundau Tina. Don't forget your funny money !!!!!!

Chef Gilles said:
It was my turn today Tina!!! Yahoo !!!!

The 7" Santoku Knife for me and my hostesse is well apreciated. It will fit just right in my Bamboo Block !

See you next Sundau Tina. Don't forget your funny money !!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Way to go Gilles, know we have something to celebrate!!!! Can't wait for Sunday! It's going to be fun!!!

1. What is the August Booking Challenge?

The August Booking Challenge is a sales incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants. It encourages consultants to book as many parties as possible during the month of August to increase sales and grow their business.

2. How do I participate in the August Booking Challenge?

To participate in the August Booking Challenge, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. Simply book as many parties as you can during the month of August and track your progress using the provided tracking sheet.

3. What are the prizes for the August Booking Challenge?

The prizes for the August Booking Challenge vary each year, but typically include free products, exclusive discounts, and even trips or experiences. The more parties you book, the better your chances of winning a prize.

4. Can I invite friends and family to my parties to help me reach my booking goals?

Yes, you can invite friends and family to your parties to help you reach your booking goals. In fact, we encourage you to do so! The more people you invite, the more likely you are to have a successful party and book future parties.

5. Is there a limit to how many parties I can book during the August Booking Challenge?

No, there is no limit to how many parties you can book during the August Booking Challenge. We encourage you to book as many parties as you can to increase your sales and grow your business. Plus, the more parties you book, the better your chances of winning a prize!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefgirl2