• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo, I Won at Our Meeting Tonight!

In summary, the group played a game of "guesstures" with PC cards, where they had to gesture words related to the kitchen. The winners received $100 play money. At the end, there was an auction for various products, and one woman used her PC dollars to help another woman win a product she wanted. The narrator also won some items in the auction and $100 in real money at her daughter's soccer tournament. She used the money to treat her family to a nice dinner.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Well kinda. Tonight we played "guesstures" with PC cards. We had a timer and had to gesture 4 verbs or nouns pertaining to the kitchen (but more like PC and the kitchen since two of my words were website and host). There were 5 of us there. Each time someone guessed right before the timer went off both the guesser and the person gesturing would get $100 play money. We each went up 4 times.

At the end my director had 6 products to auction off - deep covered baker, new christmas spreaders, decorator bottle set, beaded spoon, beaded fork, small knife with honing case, and mini measure all cup.

One other gal and I had quite a few PC dollars and since she really wanted the dcb for her daughter going off to college this weekend (and I already have it) I let her bid with another gal and win it. I wouldn't have minded it since it was such a nice prize but she's a great gal who has been on the list for a heart transplant for three years and finally got hers this past January. She's a single mom of two teenagers and sooo deserved this chance! (plus it used up alot of her $$ therefore weakening the competition ;) )

I had my eye on the beaded fork and spoon. I got one for $1500 and the other for $1100 and then the mini measure all cup for $200 (I was the only one with any money left at this point).

So everyone got something and I got the two beaded pieces and the mini measure all cup as a door prize or stocking stuffer! :D Plus yesterday I won $100 in real money ;) at my daughter's soccer tournament on the 50/50. They were actually selling squares and there were 6 left - one was her # so she had me pick that one - I paid $2/she picked the #/we won! Since it was a joint effort I gave her $20, my DS $20 (since he was the only one who heard them calling my name!) and took the remaining $60 plus a gift card I had and took all four of us out for a very nice dinner! Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket?! Or have DD do it for me :)

Congrats!!:) Sounds like fun!!!

kcjodih said:
Well kinda. Tonight we played "guesstures" with PC cards. We had a timer and had to gesture 4 verbs or nouns pertaining to the kitchen (but more like PC and the kitchen since two of my words were website and host). There were 5 of us there. Each time someone guessed right before the timer went off both the guesser and the person gesturing would get $100 play money. We each went up 4 times.

At the end my director had 6 products to auction off - deep covered baker, new christmas spreaders, decorator bottle set, beaded spoon, beaded fork, small knife with honing case, and mini measure all cup.

One other gal and I had quite a few PC dollars and since she really wanted the dcb for her daughter going off to college this weekend (and I already have it) I let her bid with another gal and win it. I wouldn't have minded it since it was such a nice prize but she's a great gal who has been on the list for a heart transplant for three years and finally got hers this past January. She's a single mom of two teenagers and sooo deserved this chance! (plus it used up alot of her $$ therefore weakening the competition ;) )

I had my eye on the beaded fork and spoon. I got one for $1500 and the other for $1100 and then the mini measure all cup for $200 (I was the only one with any money left at this point).

So everyone got something and I got the two beaded pieces and the mini measure all cup as a door prize or stocking stuffer! :D Plus yesterday I won $100 in real money ;) at my daughter's soccer tournament on the 50/50. They were actually selling squares and there were 6 left - one was her # so she had me pick that one - I paid $2/she picked the #/we won! Since it was a joint effort I gave her $20, my DS $20 (since he was the only one who heard them calling my name!) and took the remaining $60 plus a gift card I had and took all four of us out for a very nice dinner! Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket?! Or have DD do it for me :)

Wow - that's some seriously expensive PC stuff;)! Congratulations on all the "winning"!!

:eek:Don't forget all the lead in the beaded stuff!

Congrats on all the winning!

pcchefjane said:

Huh? Uh, oh! I thought the lead was in the holiday plates, and spreaders? I didn't know about the beaded fork and spoon...did I miss that? If so, I want the DCB instead!!!!

I believe the lead is just in the Holiday plates and the Christmas Tree spreaders - you know the ones that look like a kids craft project? The beaded spreaders are fine. Congrats on your win - That Guesstures game sounds like a lot of fun and great for a cluster meeting. :)

Congrats on your awesome winnings! I think the beaded serving pieces are so beautiful!

pcchefjane said:

The lead is in the Holiday Spreaders (the Christmas Tree spreaders). The Holiday Plates have a very low amount of lead - they meet or exceed standards everywhere except CA.

The beaded spreaders and spoon/fork are fine. There is nothing wrong with those!

Congrats on your Awesome day!!!!

1. How did you win at the meeting tonight?

There are a variety of ways you can win at our Pampered Chef meetings. This could include winning a raffle or door prize, participating in a game or contest, or being recognized for your achievements as a consultant.

2. What types of prizes can you win at a Pampered Chef meeting?

Prizes at our meetings can range from kitchen tools and products, to gift cards, to cash bonuses. It all depends on the specific meeting and what prizes are being offered at that time.

3. Is winning at a meeting a common occurrence?

Yes, winning at a Pampered Chef meeting happens often. We strive to create a fun and engaging environment for our consultants, and that includes giving out prizes and rewards for their hard work and participation.

4. Can anyone win at a Pampered Chef meeting?

Yes, as long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant and attending the meeting, you are eligible to win. We encourage all of our consultants to participate and have a chance at winning.

5. What should I do if I win at a Pampered Chef meeting?

Congratulations! If you win at a Pampered Chef meeting, be sure to thank the host and any other consultants who helped make the meeting a success. Enjoy your prize and continue to work hard and participate in future meetings for more chances to win!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chefgirl2
  • General Chat
Replies