• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Meeting Got Canceled Tonight Because of the Snow... and I Was

my recruiter. You can call and set up an appointment to meet in person if you like, but it's not necessary.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
My meeting got canceled tonight because of the snow... and I was signing up there. So, I STILL haven't signed up and I am just going crazy. I want to get more info on things, I want to see what CC is all about. AHH! Plus, I just want to be signed up. I have all these leads, and I feel like I can't really go anywhere with them. Wedding registry, Catalog shows, etc. Plus, I was going to drop off a hostess packet for my first show tomorrow, and now I do not have any material!

Don't get me wrong, I am glad it got canceled, as I did not want to drive home the 1 hour drive- in good weather. Who knows how long it would have taken me. But, I can't help but to be bummed!

You don't have to go to a meeting to sign up. Call your recruiter and have him/her go through the online agreement so you can get started. If you sign tonight, plan to have your kit in about 7-10 days, so plan your first cooking show for 10-14 days out. You can do catalog shows NOW (get catalogs from your recruiter) and get qualified out of the gate - then you can get Wedding Registries set up, too.

you can sign up online and have your director FedEx you everything you need ASAP... don't lt a little snow stop you.... of course this coming from a girl in sunny southern california!

Haha, funny Jenni! Hmm, that is interesting, cause I assumed that we had to meet. We live an hour away and this is the second time I was going to sign up, the first her Director had a family emergency, so we changed it to tonight, maybe I will talk to her about it tomorrow. Also, I was thinking to ask her if she can send me the hostess packets, cause I really want to get off to a good start with customer service. I have emailed my hosts files from here to get them started and to keep their excitement high. For examlpe the 50 in 5, and a letter with next steps, and a how to have a 1K show flier. So, hopefully they do not feel neglected! I guess I wanted to wait on the catalog shows until they could order from my website. Do you think that makes the shows more profitable? My catalog show is with a friend from Texas- I am in MI, and I assume she will ask some friends and family from MI to purchase as well, she could have them go online! Hmm, I have to think that over. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Call and talk to her. You can sign up online tomorrow and meet her to get a Quick Start kit. It'll have all the paperwork and materials that would come in your kit, you'll just get them sooner. You can get your host packs out and all you'll be waiting on are your tools. You'll get your id in an email in about 24 hours so you can sign up for your website then, if you want. As you know, you're just limited on what you can do on it until you qualify. Good luck!

Melissa- I have some catalogs if you would like to borrow some to get to your first hosts. I mean - hello- you're only 2 miles from me! I'll send you a PM (private message).

Melissa, I wish all new consultants were as fired up as you! I can't wait to see how awesome you'll be at this:)

PCMelissa said:
I guess I wanted to wait on the catalog shows until they could order from my website. Do you think that makes the shows more profitable? My catalog show is with a friend from Texas- I am in MI, and I assume she will ask some friends and family from MI to purchase as well, she could have them go online! Hmm, I have to think that over. Thanks for the suggestions though!
Almost missed this - people ordering on a show can order as soon as you get your website and put the show on there. The website limitation is that you can't take individual (non-show) orders online until you're qualified.

You have to have your debit card before you can get the website, right? So that will slow you down a little. Apply for that debit card first thing when you get your log in for CC.

Definitely sign up online. I went and met my director first but ended up going home to sign up online, after our meeting. It's fast and easy. There's no need to wait. :)

You have to have your debit card before you can get the website, right?

New consultants can use their personal debit/credit card for the first 60 days. I think when I was checking out the website, you could on it also. The debit card is definitely the way to go and it's fast to get it but just in case she's in more of a hurry... lol Can't hurt to try. ;)

Yes, to sign online you only need your recruiter's consultant #.

chefann said:
Almost missed this - people ordering on a show can order as soon as you get your website and put the show on there. The website limitation is that you can't take individual (non-show) orders online until you're qualified.

I thought you had to qualify to get a PWS at all? Is that not right?

That's not right. You can get a PWS right away, just no non-show individual orders or registries until you qualify.

SO, I AM OFFICIAL, well, sorta...I don't have my confirmation email with my consultant #, assuming I will get that tomorrow! Yay, then I can sign up for my website! My director is also sending me catalogs to send off for my catalog shows. Oh, and I also thought of a great fundraising idea. I hope it comes to fruition. And, ChefAnn, thanks again for the offer on the catalogs! That is very nice. I don't believe all the bad things people say about you around here... haha, kidding! I have heard all GOOD things!

Congrats, Melissa!! You'll get your email today, and it will also include your Consultant's Corner (CC) password, which you'll also use for Pampered Partner Plus (P3). Once you have the PW, you can go check out the trip incentive for this year online (I saw your question yesterday about it, but there's too much info to type into a post.)

Congratulations!

Yeah! Best of luck to ya:)

Congratulations!

Welcome to Pampered Chef, Melissa. You're going to love it!!

1. Can I reschedule my meeting if it gets canceled due to snow?

Absolutely! We understand that weather can be unpredictable and may affect your plans. You can easily reschedule your meeting by contacting your consultant or calling our customer service line.

2. Will I be refunded if my meeting gets canceled due to snow?

Yes, if your meeting is canceled due to snow or inclement weather, you will receive a full refund for any products you have purchased in advance. Your consultant will also work with you to reschedule your meeting and ensure you receive the same benefits and rewards as originally planned.

3. Can I still place an order if my meeting is canceled due to snow?

Absolutely! Our online ordering system is always available, so you can still place an order on the day of your canceled meeting. You can also contact your consultant to place an order or reschedule your meeting for a later date.

4. Will my consultant still receive credit for my order if my meeting is canceled due to snow?

Yes, your consultant will still receive credit for your order, even if your meeting is canceled due to snow. Our system tracks all orders and ensures that consultants receive the appropriate credit and rewards for their hard work.

5. What if my order has already been shipped when my meeting is canceled due to snow?

If your order has already been shipped, there is no need to worry. You will still receive your order as scheduled, and your consultant will be available to answer any questions or provide additional support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies