• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Answered Prayers: 7 Cooking Shows and More!

In summary, Diane is an inspiring summarizer of content. She is grateful for the prayer of Jabez and is excited for the upcoming summer.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm SO excited. I prayed off and on today that God would help me get dates set for a bunch of shows that had been booked but for whatever reason I had not gotten the hosts to committ to firm dates. I began calling around 5pm and now will have a total of 7 cooking and 3 catalog shows for May; 4 Cooking for June, 1 bridal shower and 1 cooking show for July; a bridal show for August and one for September! NEVER underestimate the power of prayer! The posts this morning about "Who Will You Be This Summer" really got me going and even tho I got several answering machines... THEY CALLED BACK and one gal who had booked nearly 2 months ago and was going to be moving before she would set a date....called me because she had moved!!!!!!! I really made that booking thinking I would be chasing her down! I feel SO MUCH BETTER about my summer now. I really need to be nearly full time in the summer to help pay bills while my day care is closed... but I also have a youth service trip to attend as well as other family things so I was worried... with all the May shows I still have to hold I can't wait to watch God help me fill up my summer dates!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm just a bit happy!? Sorry.. .this got long but just GET OVER THE FEAR AND GET ON THE PHONE!!!!!!! YAHOO!

Can you share what you said to them?
Awesome for you! Great job!

Great job!!!

Awesome! Praise the Lord!

That is great. Good for you for making the calls, what great results. Keep up the good work.

Hmmm... .what I said.... I just put a smile on my face... they can see that over the phone you know... I mentioned that they had booked a show with "Susie Q" and that I was following up to get a date set... that June had limited dates for me due to family and church committments and that I want THEM to have first choice at my dates before I hold any new shows since they had already committed to hold a show. I think that makes them feel like they matter... I hope so... and that I am thinking of them and do want them to have first choice... of course there is also that line about people booking new shows and setting dates at my upcoming busy May shows and that it is first come first served. I just smile alot while I'm talking and am excited to just be chatting with them... I am just feeling so blessed that I don't really think it had much to do with me to tell you the truth!

Diane,
Your testimony is nothing short of inspiring!! I find that the prayer of Jabez is soo very fitting when applied to our business, as long as it's heartfelt! I know our Heavenly Father wants nothing but the best for each of His children, and it's really downright "cool" sometimes to see just how those prayers get answered!!
Blessings to you! Thanks for sharing!

Paula

Praise God! Im so glad you got the shows booked up! I hope i can get the time and motivation to do the same becuase i am REALLY lacking in shows for May and it is bringing me DOWN! Im going to pray to God for help and get my butt in gear (when I can, I have a 2.5 yr old and a 1 yr old! EEP!)
Thanks for the inspration!

Karen Couturier
Indiependent Consultant
I can do all tings through Christ who strengthens me! Including PC!! *grin*

Diane.... I saw in another post that you are also a teacher! I am too!! 1st grade!! I also want a FULL summer... I need something to keep me busy!! My June and July are looking very good, but I would love to have a few more!!

I am actually a home day care provider ...which my SIL's who are all teachers. tell me IS teaching! However, I don't have a degree... just 7 children of my own worth of experience and I just love kids... BUT ... I am LOVING PC TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do really need to bust loose for the summer tho and I know that some shows won't hold so I am going to just overbook and pray that if they all hold..> GOD will help me and my family git er done! :) I'm tired... can you tell?

Diane,

Your post was such an inspiration and reminder for me this morning! Sometimes I forget and try to get it all done by myself......thanks for the reminder that God is the Giver of all good things and that he hears our prayers and is active in our lives!
Now - I just need to do my part and get on the phone!

Wonderful, Diane. Keep up the good work.

I'm so excited... I just had a call from a friend and also past host who had eye surgery about a year ago, then BOTH of her parents had bypass surgery ... it's been a year for her... she was told that she would probably lose alot her sight but they tried one last thing... intense steriod therapy... and in ONE WEEK she is seeing 20/20 in one eye and 20/25 in the other! She is PRAISING GOD and loving Him and life and she will one day sign up with PC ... someday... she's got a busy corporate job right now... anyway... praise God with her and with me for her! She's one of those people God has given as a friend after having her as a host! Blessings abound!

quiverfull7 said:
I'm so excited... I just had a call from a friend and also past host who had eye surgery about a year ago, then BOTH of her parents had bypass surgery ... it's been a year for her... she was told that she would probably lose alot her sight but they tried one last thing... intense steriod therapy... and in ONE WEEK she is seeing 20/20 in one eye and 20/25 in the other! She is PRAISING GOD and loving Him and life and she will one day sign up with PC ... someday... she's got a busy corporate job right now... anyway... praise God with her and with me for her! She's one of those people God has given as a friend after having her as a host! Blessings abound!

One of the things I love most about this job is that so often, my hosts end up being my friends too! I have one host - now friend - we were both pregnant at the time I did her show,found out we shared the same DR., and had our sons just a couple of weeks apart.....it's fun now watching our kids grow up together. She has been an encourager and a gift from God for me too - and one day SHE will also be with PC - she tells me all the time if she ever does any DS - it will be PC, because they are the only parties she has ever had that had good attendance and sales....and I have the most fun that she can see!:D

Great job with the calls... I am just calling all of my yes's and maybe's and asking them "I was calling to see if you're ready to date your show?" Its working.

I am so happy all of you are having success - Last night I made calls I have one recruit potential that I chatted with last night. She may sign in the next few weeks. Tried calling her cousin that put a yes on her drawing slip but she wasn't home Called another person that wasn't available.

I made several calls last night but didn't get much done because no one seemed to be home but left messages - recorded my results and I will try again At least I got past my fear and picked up the phone. I still don't know why I am nervous. I usually get good results on the phone but it is still hard for me to pick the darn thing up.

I told my hubby I wasn't having a good results night and he minded me that you cannot hit a home run if you don't step up to the plate to hit the ball.

Is he a keeper or what?

Last edited:
You're doing great! Keep on going Kathy... the positive results are just around the corner!

Yippee! I just booked a Cooking show for June 12 and a Bridal Shower for June 9th! I love it when I book in the first half of the month! I now have 5 shows for June! (All in the first half!)They are: June 1: - Cooking Show
June 2 - Brunch Show
June 7 - Cooking Show
June 9 - Bridal Shower
June 12 - Cooking ShowOh - and a Catalog Show too - I forgot about that!Dates I still need to fill for June:June 18
June 19
June 21
June 25
June 26I'm halfway there - and I have more phone calls to make, and 3 more shows this month!
You know the best part? This year I have done it so far w/o offering any extra out-of-pocket incentives!

WAY TO GO! Now... I just have to cut way back on my expenses so I am actually contributing to the family money with PC and I'll have things going great! :) Supplies are more than I want them to be. Hopefully I have enough catalogs etc now to get me through until the fall... but we'll see.

I know what you mean Diane - I have spent way to much money on bridal shows but they are becoming fruitful but a lot of foolow up involved.

Related to Celebrating Answered Prayers: 7 Cooking Shows and More!

1. What is "Celebrating Answered Prayers: 7 Cooking Shows and More!"?

"Celebrating Answered Prayers: 7 Cooking Shows and More!" is a Pampered Chef cooking show series that focuses on creating delicious and easy recipes for everyday meals. It also incorporates tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

2. How many cooking shows are included in this series?

There are a total of 7 cooking shows in this series, each with a different theme and set of recipes.

3. Can I watch the cooking shows online?

Yes, all 7 cooking shows are available to watch online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase the DVD set if you prefer to have a physical copy.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions included with this series?

Yes, there are several special offers and promotions included with "Celebrating Answered Prayers: 7 Cooking Shows and More!" These may include discounted products, free gifts, or exclusive recipes.

5. Can I host my own cooking show party featuring this series?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own cooking show party featuring "Celebrating Answered Prayers: 7 Cooking Shows and More!" Invite friends and family to watch the cooking show, try out the recipes, and learn about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • cbord
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • RMR1984