• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Win Big with Our August Booking Challenge - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the speaker has borrowed an idea from Beth for a July Booking Bonus. They have not sent it to their customers yet and are seeking feedback. Every day from Aug. 11-16, 50 winning Shows will be randomly selected, with the host receiving a free 7" Santoku Knife and every buying guest receiving a free Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub. One Show will receive a grand-prize of a surprise phone call from the company's CEO or Sr. Vice President, as well as free Forged Cutlery and cutting boards valued at over $200. Consultants will also receive the same gift as the host, but the speaker does not need them and will raffle off the prizes if one of
pamela
I totally "borrowed" this idea from Beth (thanks, Beth ;)) from something she did for the July Booking Bonus...I have not sent it yet to my customers, so what do you all think???

Every day Aug. 11-16, we’ll randomly draw 50 winning Shows. If your Show is taking place when we call, we’ll deliver some great news:

50 Shows will win:
One FREE 7" Santoku Knife (a $70 value) for the Host
One FREE Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub for every buying guest.
One Show will win a grand-prize and receive:
A surprise phone call from CEO Marla Gottschalk or Sr. Vice President Jean Jonas.
FREE Forged Cutlery and companion Cutting Boards valued at more than $200 for the host Includes: 7" Santoku, 9" Bread, 3" Petite Paring, 5" Boning, Forged Cutlery Honing Tool, Large Grooved Cutting Board, Cutting Board and Bar Board.
One FREE Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub for every buying guest .
Consultants will win the same gift as the Host...but I don't need them! Therefore, I will be raffling off the gifts if one of my Hosts wins! How can you win one of these great prizes? Do one or more of the following:

place a $60 or more order(call me directly in order to avoid special shipping costs)-get 2 tickets

Host an August Cooking show-get 5 tickets

Host an August Catalog show-get 3 tickets

Sign on as a Pampered Chef consultant-get 10 tickets

Drawing will be held September 1st.

chefmeg said:
I totally "borrowed" this idea from Beth (thanks, Beth ;)) from something she did for the July Booking Bonus...I have not sent it yet to my customers, so what do you all think???

Every day Aug. 11-16, we’ll randomly draw 50 winning Shows. If your Show is taking place when we call, we’ll deliver some great news:

50 Shows will win:
One FREE 7" Santoku Knife (a $70 value) for the Host
One FREE Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub for every buying guest.
One Show will win a grand-prize and receive:
A surprise phone call from CEO Marla Gottschalk or Sr. Vice President Jean Jonas.
FREE Forged Cutlery and companion Cutting Boards valued at more than $200 for the host Includes: 7" Santoku, 9" Bread, 3" Petite Paring, 5" Boning, Forged Cutlery Honing Tool, Large Grooved Cutting Board, Cutting Board and Bar Board.
One FREE Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub for every buying guest .
Consultants will win the same gift as the Host...but I don't need them! Therefore, I will be raffling off the gifts if one of my Hosts wins! How can you win one of these great prizes? Do one or more of the following:

place a $60 or more order(call me directly in order to avoid special shipping costs)-get 2 tickets

Host an August Cooking show-get 5 tickets

Host an August Catalog show-get 3 tickets

Sign on as a Pampered Chef consultant-get 10 tickets

Drawing will be held September 1st.

And I'll borrow it right back! Thanks!!

Wow, this sounds like an amazing promotion! I love the idea of randomly drawing winners and offering such great prizes. I think your customers will be really excited about the chance to win a free Santoku knife and the Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub. And the grand prize of a surprise phone call from the CEO or Sr. Vice President, along with the Forged Cutlery set and cutting boards, is definitely a huge incentive for them to book a show.I also like that you're including ways for consultants to win as well, even though you don't need the gifts yourself. It's a great way to incentivize them to continue working hard and booking shows. And the extra tickets for signing on as a consultant is a smart way to potentially bring in new team members.Overall, I think this is a really well thought out promotion and I'm sure your customers will be thrilled to participate. Best of luck with it!

What is the August Booking Challenge?

The August Booking Challenge is a limited time offer for our consultants to earn rewards by booking parties in the month of August.

How can I participate in the August Booking Challenge?

To participate in the August Booking Challenge, simply book as many parties as you can during the month of August. The more parties you book, the more rewards you can earn!

What are the rewards for the August Booking Challenge?

The rewards for the August Booking Challenge include free products, discounted products, and even a chance to win a trip! The specific rewards may vary depending on your region and performance.

When does the August Booking Challenge end?

The August Booking Challenge ends on August 31st at 11:59 PM CT. All parties must be booked and submitted by this time to be eligible for rewards.

Can I participate in the August Booking Challenge if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, this challenge is only open to our consultants. However, if you know someone who is interested in becoming a consultant, they can sign up and participate in the challenge as well!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • finley1991