• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Win a DCB Filled with Thermometer, Oven Pads, & Garlic Rub!

In summary, the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) comes with a thermometer, two oven pads, and a jar of garlic rub. To enter to win this prize, you can purchase any Pampered Chef product or fill out an entry form at an in-home cooking show. The DCB is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The included thermometer helps ensure your food is cooked to perfection. The garlic rub can be used on various foods, not just meat.
annew
I'm working on a flyer for my January hosts I'm going to have a drawing for a DCB filled w/the thermometer, 2 oven pads & the garlic rub.

I'm going to draw 1 winner but each host will earn tickets to go into the drawing.... can you help me think of a few other ideas & then I can email it to you b/c it's a publisher file.....

1 ticket for holding the show
1 ticket for sales of $500 or more
2 tickets for sales of $700 or more
3 tickets for sales of $1000 or more
1 ticket for each booking for February or March

what do you think????

I did this one year and it worked fairly well. Only hosts who reached $500 or $600 and up in sales were given a chance to win. The host with the most sales got first choice and so on. A $1,000 party resulted and one other hit the lowest level.

Thinking about doing it again but haven't put it all together yet.

Are you going to see Belinda Ellsworth in Syracuse in January? I have 3 to 4 team members going!!!:party:

I thought I would at least give the host 1 chance to get in for doing me a favor & hosting.

No I'm not b/c I'll see her @ Leadership :)

What is included in the DCB filled with thermometer, oven pads, and garlic rub?

The DCB (Deep Covered Baker) comes with a thermometer, two oven pads, and a jar of our delicious garlic rub.

How do I enter to win this prize?

You can enter to win by purchasing any Pampered Chef product or by filling out an entry form at one of our in-home cooking shows.

Is the DCB safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe.

What is the purpose of the thermometer in the DCB?

The thermometer helps you accurately measure the internal temperature of your food while it cooks in the DCB, ensuring that it is cooked to perfection.

Can I use the garlic rub on other foods besides meat?

Absolutely! Our garlic rub is versatile and can be used on vegetables, potatoes, and even in marinades and salad dressings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefAna